+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love & Happiness

Love & Happiness

Hi Guys, i have three questions which i hope you can advise.

1. Will you guys deem making your girl happy as your highest priority in the relationship?

2. Will you start a relationship with a girl only when you are sure that you are able to make the girl happy?

3. How will you feel when a girl in relationship with you tells you that she was not happy in the relationship all the while and wishes to break off?

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinggal View Post
    Hi Guys, i have three questions which i hope you can advise.

1. Will you guys deem making your girl happy as your highest priority in the relationship?
    You can never make a woman happy. That is by no means my highest priority. My highest priority is ME. I will not lose who I am in a relationship.

2. Will you start a relationship with a girl only when you are sure that you are able to make the girl happy?
    It's impossible to make a girl happy.

3. How will you feel when a girl in relationship with you tells you that she was not happy in the relationship all the while and wishes to break off?
    I'm okay with it. I've learned just tell myself it's her loss. As a man, I always keep my pride and just move on. Once a girl says that, you're not going to change her mind, ever.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.