+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In your mouth?

In your mouth?

Ladies, do you find you are more likely to let a guy orgasm in your mouth during oral sex if you are in a happy relationship than if you were not?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    Ladies, do you find you are more likely to let a guy orgasm in your mouth during oral sex if you are in a happy relationship than if you were not?
    Guys are have an obsession with women swallowing their semen. To be honest I've never really understood . It can't do anything to increase their physical pleasure so by definition it's got to be psychological.

Also I think guys kind of have a tacky opinion of women that swallow after oral. Yeah they want you to do it but they want to look down on you and consider you a slut for doing it.

I suppose the first thing is that I personally would need to be in a relationship for quite a while before a condom wouldn't be involved. So I suppose yeah it would have to be a happy relationship. Although now that I think about it why would I be in a unhappy one?

Anywho if you're going to suck a guy off without a condom, if you don't want him to finish in your mouth well it's basically going to involve stopping at some stage and him either wanking off or you doing it. I personally find it easier to just let him finish, and if you're going to do that then its easier to just swallow it rather than holding it in your mouth and spitting which actually just plasters the taste all over your mouth.

Anywho I hope that answered your question.

Yes, If I am really diggin ya, been with ya for a good few months and can feel comfortable with ya, then hell yea! Bring on the protein! I love to make my man squirm

The reason i like orgasming in the girls mouth is when they carry on after and it gets really intense. I don't care for the ejaculating with the girls mouth wide open, prefer to finish inside her mouth while she carries on doing her thang

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus82 View Post
    Yes, If I am really diggin ya, been with ya for a good few months and can feel comfortable with ya, then hell yea! Bring on the protein! I love to make my man squirm

So, do you come here often?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I'm asking because women have told me they think we like it to degrade and dominate them. That might be the case for some guys but I like it because it feels so damn intense and I like the passion that comes from desiring your lovers fluids. Of course I reciprocate eagerly.

One of my exs did it on regular basis, I think she liked it as well. There's something irresistible about the act. It makes you feel like the girl accepts you on a much deeper level.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like it, but sometimes it makes me feel a bit sick. I think about my cum sliding down the back of her throat, sitting in her stomach, digesting.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'll only do it in a serious relationship.

I don't see what the big deal is, especially swallowing. I'd rather swallow that have it on me, I don't like stickiness.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Semen is notoriously sticky.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh man, I hate finding it my hair the next day.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Oh man, I hate finding it my hair the next day.
    Y'know what it is?

It doesn't just dissolve in water, it turns into glue in water.

If it was as simple as wetting a paper towel and wiping it up, it'd be all cool, but no, it's got to be difficult.

Seriously, the person who invents a cure for the quick removal of semen from hair/skin/clothes/everywhere will become a millionaire overnight. I know very few people who would not buy a huge tub of that stuff (those people are lesbians!!)
    "You will always be loved, and you will always be in love with love... Don't be afraid. There are exquisite things in store for you. This is merely the beginning." - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde.

If u don't care for someone why would you want to let them cum in your mouth unless u just enjoy it.

But personally will only allow it if I am in a committed relationship

love to pee in a girls mouth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast