+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I contact him?

Should I contact him?

I had a long distance boyfriend for the past 3 years and he suddenly stopped speaking to me. I thought that our relationship was so strong, he told me that he couldn't live without me, and we spoke about our future and marriage all the time. Most recently he had been trying to get into a good grad school close to me so we could be together.

A little over a week ago he completely stopped talking to me and I was unsure why. I did some research and found that he was active on a dating site. I was so angry that I deleted him from all my social networking sites, my phone, and I uninstalled my MSN. I was completely distraught and confused.

I want to contact him so much and ask him why he is doing this, but I am afraid that he will either not respond to me or he will lie. Plus, I feel after 3 years he is the one that should be contacting me and explaining himself. I am heartbroken and I don't know how to move on.

Dominant1, You 've to be bold and contact him to ask him why he is playing on your intelligence. If he is ready to discuss about it, fine. In the course of discusion try to study his reactions to your questions.
    i'm a spamming whore.