+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss amongst yourselves

Mishanya says:

"I have a better question, why do so many guys disrespect their bodies so much and sleep with whoever? Why don't they spend some time getting to know the woman and then share this special moment with someone they truly like as a person and respect?"

aww, poor Mishanya. You try so hard to sound smart. haha. Since when is exercising our sexual rights disrespectful?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Since when is exercising our sexual rights disrespectful?

Exercising sexual rights isn't disrespectful in itself... not to you or your partner, when you don't take into consideration any variables. However, life is full of variables which do attribute respect or lack of respect in regards to you or your partner when talking about sexual rights.

A man exercises his sexual rights when he rapes a woman... but he does disrespect the woman. A man exercises his sexual rights when he deceives a woman into believing he cares, when in reality he just wants sex... here he disrespects the woman and himself. When a man drinks too much and ****s a stranger, he exercises his sexual rights... but is disrespectful to himself, in that he doesn't care about his health.

Also, just because someone has an inclination to fornicate with whoever is appealing and accepting does not lend to the idea that the person is being respectful to themselves. They're just following instinct and doing their highly evolved brain a disservice by not using it to find a more fulfilling level of happiness to satiate the desires of the mind.

Desires of the flesh are supplemental, the needs and wants of the mind take precedence... always.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you think, CAM, that maybe women go to dinner with men they are sexually attracted to?? Which may explain why they sometimes end up having sex with them?

Edit: I'm sick of these threads. These women-hating threads from f-cking losers who just get on here and spew their resentment. The boards have been full of them lately. Women are wonderful creatures.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 13-08-09 at 06:46 PM.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I concur.

But funny enough I found a correlation between some of the posters here who seem to hate women and the lack of them forming successful relationships with them. I suppose if someone had trouble attracting women then they would naturally develop some type of resentment for women as a group. It's sad to see because women are so diverse and there are some really incredible and inspiring girls out there (if one cares to look).
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i used to accept dinner and a movie as payment. but now i just take straight cash.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But, as for the ones who are embarrassed, you can't say what affect your comment might have. Maybe you are the first 'decent guy' any of these gals have ever experienced. I suggest to you that if your comment causes even one or two of these gals to realize her actions aren't congruent with her true wants, then you have actually done her a valuable service.
    Yes. I know this well. When I faced this kind of situation in college days, several women later told me that it did open their eyes to being respected. Shortly after suffering the embarrassment of me telling them that I wasn't planning on using them, they would meet "the guy" and live happily ever after. I was always invited to the weddings and was introduced as "such a good friend."

I've been sort of the Johnny Appleseed of building the female self-esteem. They'll carve that into my tombstone. "

He never married, a hermit of a man, but he sure was nice."

Aeradalia says:

"A man exercises his sexual rights when he rapes a woman..."

um, not sure how they do things in Texas but rape isn't a right.

"A man exercises his sexual rights when he deceives a woman into believing he cares, when in reality he just wants sex..."

in the end, it's all the same whether a guy has romantic feelings for a girl or just wants sex.

"When a man drinks too much and ****s a stranger, he exercises his sexual rights... but is disrespectful to himself, in that he doesn't care about his health."

I'm pretty sure the law has something to say about drinking and consent.

"Also, just because someone has an inclination to fornicate with whoever is appealing and accepting does not lend to the idea that the person is being respectful to themselves. They're just following instinct and doing their highly evolved brain a disservice by not using it to find a more fulfilling level of happiness to satiate the desires of the mind."

haha, what could possibly be more fulfilling than sex? The desire to copulate is one of our strongest instincts. Our brains are even hardwired to reward us for sex. You can spout your poetic rhetoric about finding more fulfilling levels of happiness but you're only deluding yourself if you actually believe this.

haha, what could possibly be more fulfilling than sex? The desire to copulate is one of our strongest instincts. Our brains are even hardwired to reward us for sex. You can spout your poetic rhetoric about finding more fulfilling levels of happiness but you're only deluding yourself if you actually believe this.
    Only a small portion of your brain deals with the drive to have sex. Most of your brain is for thinking and developing higher level ideas or emotions. But, if you'd prefer to celebrate only that portion of your brain which you share with the lowest forms of planetary life, then more power to ya. This attitude might explain why evolution has been put on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Did you think, CAM, that maybe women go to dinner with men they are sexually attracted to?? Which may explain why they sometimes end up having sex with them?

Edit: I'm sick of these threads. These women-hating threads from f-cking losers who just get on here and spew their resentment. The boards have been full of them lately. Women are wonderful creatures.
    I like women. I prefer ladies, but I like women.

Aeradalia says:

"A man exercises his sexual rights when he rapes a woman..."

um, not sure how they do things in Texas but rape isn't a right.
    According to who? In western society it isn't right... and many other countries... but on an more primitive level --- the same level as sex drive, it really doesn't matter.

"A man exercises his sexual rights when he deceives a woman into believing he cares, when in reality he just wants sex..."

in the end, it's all the same whether a guy has romantic feelings for a girl or just wants sex.
    How is it the same? You nonchalantly group sexual feelings and romantic feelings into the same category, when they clearly are not the same.

Also, you take my words out of context, in which the intent of my words was to show how deception, even when using 'sexual rights' as an excuse, is still deception, thus disrespectful to the woman who is being lied to.

"When a man drinks too much and ****s a stranger, he exercises his sexual rights... but is disrespectful to himself, in that he doesn't care about his health."

I'm pretty sure the law has something to say about drinking and consent.
    The law is irrelevant in this example, some men drink too much regardless of the law and plenty wake up with a stranger in their bed. Whether the law has something to say about it doesn't change the fact that the man has disrespected himself by allowing the situation in the first place. I'm sure the law has plenty to say about drunk drivers, but that doesn't mean the drunk driver isn't at fault and values himself very little.

"Also, just because someone has an inclination to fornicate with whoever is appealing and accepting does not lend to the idea that the person is being respectful to themselves. They're just following instinct and doing their highly evolved brain a disservice by not using it to find a more fulfilling level of happiness to satiate the desires of the mind."

You also left out the rest of my words... thus taking only what you needed to support your views. Here's the rest:

"Desires of the flesh are supplemental, the needs and wants of the mind take precedence... always. "

Sex may be one of our strongest instincts, but millions of people get up every day, go to work, deal with people they don't like, practice art, play video games, read books, and do so many things that really do not directly correlate to sex.

There are more fulfilling levels of happiness to be found and given your age and experience, you're taking the approach of "absence of evidence means evidence of absence." Basically you personally have never experienced anything more rewarding than sex, and you haven't the inclination to want to know if there are things in life more enjoyable. So you make the assumption that this must be the best, and anyone else who doesn't support your unfounded views must be wrong.

I expected more from you... not this. Where is the desire to know more... where is the logic? All I see is you scrounching for excuses to support the idea that sexual desires are the driving force for you... when in reality, it's like any other instinct --- you can ignore it in favor of something you deem more important. Why? Because you have a very sophisticated brain that gives you the ability to think things through and say "no."

CAM says:

"Only a small portion of your brain deals with the drive to have sex. Most of your brain is for thinking and developing higher level ideas or emotions. But, if you'd prefer to celebrate only that portion of your brain which you share with the lowest forms of planetary life, then more power to ya."

oh please! The absurdity of people never ceases to amaze me. "Look at me. I'm a human. I'm better than those lowly animals." I would love to set up an experiment with you on a deserted island and present with you 3 choices: you can either pick 1) a female to join you, 2) a male to join you, or 3) spend the rest of your days in isolation doing whatever you find more fulfilling than sex.

"This attitude might explain why evolution has been put on hold."

haha, do you even understand how evolution works?
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 14-08-09 at 04:59 AM.

Aeradalia

"According to who? In western society it isn't right... and many other countries... but on an more primitive level --- the same level as sex drive, it really doesn't matter."

I was referring to our sexual rights protected under law.

"How is it the same? You nonchalantly group sexual feelings and romantic feelings into the same category, when they clearly are not the same."

both ultimately lead to sex.

"Also, you take my words out of context, in which the intent of my words was to show how deception, even when using 'sexual rights' as an excuse, is still deception, thus disrespectful to the woman who is being lied to."

nobody is forcing the woman to spread her legs. It's her fault if she can't discern a guy's intentions.

"The law is irrelevant in this example, some men drink too much regardless of the law and plenty wake up with a stranger in their bed. Whether the law has something to say about it doesn't change the fact that the man has disrespected himself by allowing the situation in the first place. I'm sure the law has plenty to say about drunk drivers, but that doesn't mean the drunk driver isn't at fault and values himself very little."

if the guy has disrespected himself, then it's only b/c he allowed himself to drink too much.

"You also left out the rest of my words... thus taking only what you needed to support your views. Here's the rest:

"Desires of the flesh are supplemental, the needs and wants of the mind take precedence... always."

I left out your quote b/c it's dumb. "Desires of the flesh" is a metaphor. All needs and desires originate in the mind.

"There are more fulfilling levels of happiness to be found"

epic avoidance of my question. What could possibly be more fulfilling than sex?

"given your age and experience, you're taking the approach of "absence of evidence means evidence of absence."

I'm beyond your level so don't use age or experience against me unless you want to look more foolish.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 14-08-09 at 06:50 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Shortly after suffering the embarrassment of me telling them that I wasn't planning on using them, they would meet "the guy" and live happily ever after. I was always invited to the weddings and was introduced as "such a good friend."

I've been sort of the Johnny Appleseed of building the female self-esteem.
    Give me a break, you deluded cunt.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is funny!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its what I said: if you are truly okay with casual sex, then no problem. But few women truly are. Not younger women, anyway. Most are manipulated into believing they can barter love for sex and lots of men take advantage of that. Fortunately, not all. Those men are undervalued, but usually because they don't extend their philosophy far enough: they should be more open about their superiority, rather than giving up. Not everyone is smart enough to recognize a Rosetta stone, but most are smart enough to value it once they finally realize what it is.

Its pretty clear to me that men don't respect women who have casual sex. Not to marry and raise their children. Really, Neo and CB I call BS on you guys: would you really ever marry a woman who has slept with more partners than you? I doubt it.

But, here's a newsflash guys: there are women out there who don't respect guys who do this either. In my case, I would have concerns about their ability to participate in a mutually satisfying partnership. Casual sex, or even serial monogamy, is a repeating pattern. After a few experiences, there is very little new learned about partnerships, or oneself. Its like getting stuck in a rut where you keep repeating the same mistakes, just with different people. No growth.

For some people, I suppose there is a certain comfort in that. Its easy. Once problems arise and you begin to be challenged, just dump your partner for someone new who won't make you acutely aware of your growing pains. Personally, it reminds me of being stuck in perpetual adolescence. How very boring.

Boys, girls, men, women. Its just a matter of taste, really.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast