+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss amongst yourselves

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    haha, what could possibly be more fulfilling than sex? The desire to copulate is one of our strongest instincts. Our brains are even hardwired to reward us for sex. You can spout your poetic rhetoric about finding more fulfilling levels of happiness but you're only deluding yourself if you actually believe this.
    Neo, this is an incredibly ignorant comment.

If you have never felt fulfillment beyond an orgasm, I feel very sorry for you.

I would also suggest you aren't challenging yourself enough.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Give me an S!

S!

Give me a T!

T!

Give me a D!

D!

Give me an S!

S!

What does that spell?

STD's!!!!!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's not the only reason, Raze. This issue is older than the hills.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I think for some, an orgasm is as addictive as any other form of drug. Did you know that if given the choice, mice (in lab experiments) will actually forgo readily available food and will choose instead to receive electronically stimulated orgasms? They'll actually end up starving themselves in exchange for sexual stimulation.

I think that there are some here who engaged in the same experiment. They would rather let their minds and souls and perhaps even the opportunity for read love wither and die in exchange for the easily obtained sexual gratification.

In terms of the STDs, there are 19 million new cases every year in the US alone. Honestly, I don't really care if you choose to destroy your own life--it is pitiful, but its your choice--but I do resent the fact that I have to pay either through the added costs in production (folded neatly into the cost of goods and services) and the added costs in the form of social services (folded neatly into my taxes)...these things annoy the crap out of me.

When you live an irresponsible sex/love life...then we all pay for it. Socially, economically, even politically (in the form of rising social democracy and reduced personal freedom).

IndiReloaded says:

"Really, Neo and CB I call BS on you guys: would you really ever marry a woman who has slept with more partners than you? I doubt it."

yes, I would marry a woman who has slept with more partners than me. I've stated before the only reason a guy would have a problem with a promiscuous woman is due to insecurity.

IndiReloaded says:

"Neo, this is an incredibly ignorant comment.

I would also suggest you aren't challenging yourself enough."

haha, I challenged you all to give an example of something more fulfilling than sex and everybody freaks out yet no one has provided examples. I'm still waiting.

IndiReloaded says:

"Neo, this is an incredibly ignorant comment.

I would also suggest you aren't challenging yourself enough."

haha, I challenged you all to give an example of something more fulfilling than sex and everybody freaks out yet no one has provided examples. I'm still waiting.
    That can be easily challenged. "Is this infected to you?" That requires such a high level of intimacy and trust. Sex is okay, but it's not the greatest thing in the world. I actually prefer cuddling and carressing while watching a sunset to be more fulfilling or a dinner under the stars.. or walking on the beach holding hands under the sunset. Don't get me wrong, I do like sex. Sex is kinda like free fun. If sex was EVERYTHING, don't ya think that people would stop getting married and just hire protestutes or strippers to have sex with?

Sex is good with a person that you LOVE because there is a spiritual connection as well as an emotional connection. It's not all about the orgasm but it is pleasurable, don't get me wrong.

I'm actually very passionate when it comes to kissing, cuddling, carressing, and embracing, probably more so than sex.

Sex is not bad, but it's free fun for poor people. Sex should not be this end all be all thing. SPOILER ALERT: if you have never had sex before, don't read this: This is sex: BLOOOORRTT! That's it and that's the sound of an orgasm that I'm trying to make. BLOOORTTT!

"Dude, I just ****ed this hot chick!" BLOOORRTT! Same ****ing thing. BLOOORRTTT! "Dude, I ****ed this girl with a PHD!" BLOOOORRTT! Once again, same thing. "Dude I had a wicked hot threesome with these two girls!" BLOOOORRTTT! Same thing. This forum is more intimate than sex. I feel sorry for Neo as well. Sorry, dude. I love you, but you killed me with this post.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Raze says:

"That can be easily challenged. "Is this infected to you?" That requires such a high level of intimacy and trust."

sorry, but I have no idea what you just said.

"Sex is okay, but it's not the greatest thing in the world. I actually prefer cuddling and carressing while watching a sunset to be more fulfilling or a dinner under the stars.. or walking on the beach holding hands under the sunset. Don't get me wrong, I do like sex. Sex is kinda like free fun."

would you rather cuddle with no sex or have sex with no cuddling for the rest of your life?

"If sex was EVERYTHING, don't ya think that people would stop getting married and just hire protestutes or strippers to have sex with?"

prostitutes are not only expensive but also illegal.

"Sex is good with a person that you LOVE because there is a spiritual connection as well as an emotional connection. It's not all about the orgasm but it is pleasurable, don't get me wrong."

last time I checked, sex with a person you love still falls under the category of sex. I never said "nothing is more fulfilling than an orgasm."

"Dude, I just ****ed this hot chick!" BLOOORRTT! Same ****ing thing. BLOOORRTTT! "Dude, I ****ed this girl with a PHD!" BLOOOORRTT! Once again, same thing. "Dude I had a wicked hot threesome with these two girls!" BLOOOORRTTT! Same thing. This forum is more intimate than sex. I feel sorry for Neo as well. Sorry, dude. I love you, but you killed me with this post."

no need to feel sorry for me. My thinking has evolved beyond the comprehension of most. I asked a simple question earlier: what could possibly be more fulfilling than sex? The responses I got were people feeling sorry for me and STDs. <rolls eyes> Only one member (i.e. you) answered "sex with a person you love." So you can imagine my amusement at all these people feeling sorry for me not using my brain for "higher level thoughts and ideas" when they can't even use theirs to come up with a valid example to defend their comments.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 14-08-09 at 11:43 PM.

I think that "love" was implicit in the comments made by several of your detractors. An emotion such as love is a higher level brain function.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I missed your post about this.

Things that are more fulfilling than sex, this is just a random list, not exhaustive:

- listening to my son sing at almost any school event
    - pride in completing a difficult work project
    - aceing my doctoral exam
    - getting the letter that announced we won the grant to get my son's school playground built
    - crossing the border back into Canada after a trip away
    - watching my husband receive an award for his work
    - having a student come and personally thank me for helping them
    - struggling with a difficult recipe & then finally getting it to work
    - learning how to fix something (e.g. drywall patching) and feeling satisfied at finally getting it right

I could go on. If you decide, Neo, that your latest orgasm is more fulfilling than when you finally graduate from school, or get your first kick-ass paycheque, or finally win one of those bodybuilding competitions, then its what I said: challenge yourself more. Anyone can have a few orgasms, as you point out, its just biology. Hardly rocket science.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

no need to feel sorry for me. My thinking has evolved beyond the comprehension of most.
    No Neo, you have yet to meet in your life someone of truly evolved thinking. Clearly.

If you ever come to Vancouver, let me know. I would be pleased to show you something besides gyms, clubs and undergrad textbooks.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

CAM says:

"I think that "love" was implicit in the comments made by several of your detractors. An emotion such as love is a higher level brain function."

take away sex and see what happens to that "love." ;-)

IndiReloaded says:

"Things that are more fulfilling than sex, this is just a random list, not exhaustive:"

I can't argue with those since I have no way of measuring how fulfilling they are. However, I'd be willing to bet that sex would still come out on top. I'm sure you could go your whole life without knowing the joy of passing your doctorate exam or having someone thank you for helping them, but the same cannot be said of sex.

CAM says:

"I think that "love" was implicit in the comments made by several of your detractors. An emotion such as love is a higher level brain function."

take away sex and see what happens to that "love." ;-)
    Seriously, you have some deep-seated psychological issues.

My problem has always been that I can't find someone with whom I can fall in love. Your problem is that you don't know what love is. In fact, you won't even trust yourself or your partner(s) to develop such a feeling.

Sounds like something called "satyriasis."

You and the OP have something in common. Your temple is your penis. Your entire interaction with the female of the species is dictated by your own love/hate relationship with your penis, and your own body, in general.

I should say, you share something in common with the OP for the "is my penis too small?" thread.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast