+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do i do to get her back in my life?

What do i do to get her back in my life?

I met this girl couple months ago at a party. we talked for couple of months and then we started seeing each other. We weren't official but we were dating exclusively. We dated for 6 months and then one day she told me that she doesn't see where this is going. I was pissed because everything was going great and I fell in love to her. She told me she loves me and then she will drop like this. Afterwards, I took everything back and then i left said some mean things. After a couple of days i explained to her why I said those mean things and why did i get mad because I was heartbroken. She understood it but she doesn't want to fix it. I tried to convince her but she said she does not want to fix it anymore. I even ask her if she loves me still and she said yes. However,she said she is happy with her decision. I really want to fix it though. I'm still in love with her and miss her so much. We are currently talking but I want her back in my life. What should i do? Help please. I'm really heartbroken...

First off, you're not in love, I think you're merely infatuated with her.

Second, you won't get her back, and if you do, the same thing will happen. She will break your heart... AGAIN!

Third, I make it a rule never to pick up girls at parties because they usually just want a "fling" or "hook up". I don't know if you guys drink alcohol at parties, but it's best to pursue a relationship without the use of liquid courage or liquid stupidity. I usually drink at parties, so that's why I follow that rule when I'm out. What you said really doesn't surprise because you met her at a party (I know people have gotten married to someone they met at a party, anything is possible) but in my opinion, it's very sketchy.

Finally, I will say what I say with all breakup threads, move on. It's not easy, but it's best in the long-run. It's really not difficult to become infatuated with another girl. There are plenty of nice/cute girls out there. Give your heart time to heal a little bit before though because you don't want to use a girl as a rebound. I would wait it off. Best of luck!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

i think im inlove

you are probably right

there was no alcohol involved. i dont drink and she wasnt drinker either

im really having a hard time to move on.

Update: I talked to her today. I called her and I told her how i felt. I told her I missed everything and then at the end of the conversation I told her "I love her". There was a 20secs of silence after that. I knew it was over since she did not say anything but then she told me at the end after 20secs of silence that she loves me too. After wards, I said to her it's really good to hear that she loves me too.. I asked her why is she pushing me away? She said I'm too good for her...

I don't get it. How come she loves me but she does not want to make it work?

Update: Its really over. I talked to her and she said that she is happy of where she is right now. She does not want to fix it at all. She said that at first she was being selfish that she was having fun but then everything turned serious that is why she had to let me go. I feel so used right now...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She told you she loved you b/c its what she thought you needed to hear.

Let her go man, its over. Don't feel used. Lots of great people and relationships don't work out b/c the timing is wrong. Doesn't make you, or her, bad people. Such is life. Carry on.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You are right on the first statement.
    I am letting it go starting today. I will never contact her again. I still feel used. She said it herself "I was being selfish since i was having so much fun". I will carry on with my life. It hurts right now but life goes on.