So I left the jerk that i was with and i moved back home got myself together started school, still working and my sos and i remained friends for a while then we began to date and let me tell you this was a really slow process. In the end of febuary i left the jerk, by march we began to date. We went really slow and it has been one of the most honest, loving relationship that i have had in a long time. He is my best freind and always has been even with all the years that has seperated us. In may we made it exclusive. My life has changed and not because of him, but me. Last month we figured out that we are falling in love with eachother. Then we were thinking ok lets move in together next year in march when i am done with school but last night we figured out that thats not what we really want or need right now and you know thats ok because we have time we are young and still have so much more to achieve. We are both very goal oriented, and so on the same page. We are not perfect but i can deal with the little imperfections. Life is good right now and it will continue to be that way because i feel that life really is what you make of it, and when it does throw those curves at you then lif eis still waht you make of it. Well thanks for hearing me out.