+ Follow This Topic

Thread: **** My Life

**** My Life

She cancelled on me! Said she wasn't ready to start dating again. This sucks so much. I don't understand why I'm having such a rough time with women lately. I know I just need time and I'll get over it. I just need to vent.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's just bad luck...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Need a hug? I've got plenty!

Yeah, I need a hug, please.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, at least she was honest with you. Don't take it personally.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

sorry raze :-(. but **** her, if she's a flake like this you are better off. don't feel bad, i had a guy cancel on me twice but i just shrugged it off. you'll find someone else :-D

Think of the money you saved, lol. Ehhh, better to cancel than to give you false hope or a potentially awkward date imo.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 16-08-09 at 01:01 PM.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Shit happens. Luckily you didn't knoe her enough......I am piss drunk, sdorry.
    Don't expect anything.

f*ck her, bro. This is why I don't put all my eggs in one basket. I made plans to chill with this girl tonight but she blew me off to hang out with her friend. So I hit up another chick instead. Normally I wouldn't give a girl the time of day after she blows me off but in this case, we've already slept together and she promised she would make it up to me tomorrow. And now I'm about to get some from the chick I hit up tonight. I turned a potentially boring and lonely night into a win-win situation. ;-)

Thanks guys. I love you all so much. I'm just not into the faddy stuff. I got rejected too many times recently. I'm sorry for the advice i gave sonrisa and any person on here.
    I'm suffering a lot. I'm so sorry neo, you gave great advice. illusional, thanks for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    f*ck her, bro. This is why I don't put all my eggs in one basket. I made plans to chill with this girl tonight but she blew me off to hang out with her friend. So I hit up another chick instead. Normally I wouldn't give a girl the time of day after she blows me off but in this case, we've already slept together and she promised she would make it up to me tomorrow. And now I'm about to get some from the chick I hit up tonight. I turned a potentially boring and lonely night into a win-win situation. ;-)
    I can see why people do this now. I used to disagree with the idea of seeing more than one person at a time (even if all the parties know you aren't dating exclusive). But if you keep your options open and have more than one girl on the go at a time, you are more likely to find one who is interested in dating you. Plus, when you get rejected, you know you have other opportunities right there in front of you, and you can pretty well avoid the rejection feelings you usually have.

I may have to start changing my methods....

Raze, I hear you. At least she was honest and didn't play games with you or lead you on.

I met a girl a few weeks ago. She was going away for a few weeks right after I met her. E-mailed me every day and acted all interested. Had a date last week with her, and today when I called a few days later and tried to make plans for date #2, I got the "I have to check my calender but I'll get back to you response" (i.e. I'm not interested anymore). I'd rather she just stated that she isn't interested anymore.

Seems like every time (wait....it is every time) I find a girl I like and I think the date goes really well, I am left hanging.

Hopefully you find someone, because there is no point in us both being miserable! Looks like I'm going to be single for a long time at this rate....

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    She cancelled on me! Said she wasn't ready to start dating again. This sucks so much. I don't understand why I'm having such a rough time with women lately. I know I just need time and I'll get over it. I just need to vent.
    good that you came here.

don't worry, there are plenty of girls out there. be alert.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"