+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feedback about this event

Feedback about this event

Hi, I am wondering from a third person's point of view:

Am i bad person as a whole?

I just recently broke up with my girlfriend (ex now), we been together for 1 year and near 3 months. We were in a serious relationship.

The reasons were, i think she treats me like a product because she has mentioned break up several times as if she is using it as a tool against me. Her habbits such as always seek perfection, meaning i didn't do enough to make her happy.

From the start that i met her, she was like a little girl, until the break up she changed alot as in she learnt to cook and take care of me. I in return, did more than i would normally do such as i would put her priorities before mine. So meaning i would put aside my college works and do them on the last min which i ended up with severe bad GPA.

She moved near my house for me as she claim, baught furniture etc. Now that we broke up she told me that she felt bad because she done all this for me. I feel terrible and as if i am a bad person to the point where i am thinking, i destroyed her life. She said she wants to leave the country to return to her own (she is international).

maybe, i won't consider ever getting a girlfriend or wife in the future or maybe not for a super long period of time.... makes me feel sick at my self.

now the question is am i a bad person as a whole?

She makes herself the victim no matter what. She wanted to morph you into what she wanted and guilted you every chance she got. Now that you said no more she is still trying to guilt you and apparently its working. She is in charge of her own life so you couldnt have 'ruined' hers. She still has alot of growing up to do if she wants to run back to her own country (which might be good for her). Bottom line, its not your fault. You did the right thing, you didnt deserve to be unhappy. Stop letting her make you feel guilty.