+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is this going anywhere? or are we friends with benefits?

is this going anywhere? or are we friends with benefits?

hi im a college soph. this guy and i are really good friends. when i visited him this summer, we were talkin about relationships and he told me how i was always datin guys that don't deserve me and that he was always datin crazy girls. a month ago, he had asked me to the movies and durin the movies, we held hands, cuddled, then kissed. he told me that he didnt expect it to happen but hes really glad it did. since then weve been goin out (movies, out to eat, he once drove an hour down to where i live and hung out with me for 8 hours). we do all the couple things ppl do (hold hands in public, kiss, he puts his arm around me). hes on campus this summer, and the ppl in his program think im his gf even tho he and i are definitely friends. we both told each other that we really like each other.

here comes the unsure part:
    i recently started sleeping over but usually nothing major happens, just kissing and cuddling to sleep. well last night we were at a party in his dorm and we both got really drunk. he told me in his drunken at the party that he thought i was really fun, artistic, smart, and very pretty and that he was sorry for getting really drunk, he jus wanted to be with me tonight. then we both went to bed and when we woke up early in the morning, we fooled around and eventually it led to oral sex. we then jus cuddled and went back to sleep. he knew that i didnt want sex and apologized and wud stop himself. i didnt expect it to go that far. when i left his room i was extremely hungover and sick and he texted me later that day askin me how i was feeling.

so where is this going? im worried he doesnt see me seriously anymore after i went down on him. i really like him and know he likes me to and i actually want a relationship with him

we also had a talk before about how i had been played by guys this past year and how i did not want to get played ever again, and he seemed as though he understand that and felt bad that my past relationships were always ruined by lame guys. keep in mind im not a bad, loose girl or anything, im just sensitive and find it hard to trust men

Regardless of what you think, it seems to me he wants to be with you. And that talk about you being just friends is bullshit, because friends don't go to dates together and kiss. So, you are at the point of both wanting something, he already hinted you that when drunk. But since you are a woman, and women can be tricky, it is best to mention to him you want it also. Just have a wine in a nice place where you can hold each other and when mood hits, have that talk with him. I really don't see where the big problem is here.

From your story, he seems legit. Don't be so scared, if you don't take risks you will never progress.

I wish you luck!
    Last edited by boobaa; 17-08-09 at 04:55 AM.
    Don't expect anything.