+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wii Fit said Im fat, now I want to lose it all

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Are you shure this is so good idea? I mean, this thread is about being fat...
    are you kidding me?? have you seen rosey?? shit, i'd play wii strip poker with her if she wanted to. she's a hottie.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've lost 20 lbs in the last 3 months with minimal exercise and no supplements. Pretty easy really: cut out sugar (that also means don't eat TOO much fruit), eat protein with every meal, watch your portion sizes, drink a lot of water, lots of veggies and fibre. I put a tablespoon of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil and my food every day to give me a dose of 'good' fats too. You can exercise your ass off, but if you don't eat right you won't lose any weight (or not as much as you could).

I took hydroxycut for a year, about 7 years ago. I lost a lot of weight, but it also felt like my heart was going to explode every time I took it. Also, as soon as I stopped taking it, I gained the weight back. Don't do it, it's bad for your body and a waste of money.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh that's what i forgot about hydroxycut... it freaking will boost your metabolism, but it will also boost your heart rate. it's not really good when you've got a hangover, but i didn't care...

i wouldn't suggest it if you're got high blood pressure like i do, or other "weakly" body symptoms. but like everything else, being thin will come at a price and it's what you are willing to pay.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    @ ygg: I am very gullible. anything the history channel plays i will believe
    Even the commercials? Oh shit.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    the wii told me to take speed.
    Hmm, I should get myself a Wii then. Good reason to start doing drugs again.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so what is happening with this situation rosey?

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Im 21 and not fat exactly but have this little tummy thing goin on. And not that cute lil belly roll skinny girls got goin on but a lil jigglier than that.
    I recently got a Wii Fit and it told me my BMI is borderline overweight. This makes me want to lose like, 10lbs.

Now for the last 30 days Ive been exercising (And not just Wii Fit but running and swimming etc.) and switched from lots of snacks to home cooked meals (though i constantly feel hungry and want something in my mouth).

I havent lost shit. Nothin. Just gained a tan from being outside.

This chick I sit by in my college english class is mostly skinny too and she started taking hydroxycut max. She said it gives her tons of energy and a smaller appetite. I want to try the stuff you mix in your water but I dont know if I should because Im not huge. I dont know if my birth control pill would be affected and i cant have that, and I dont know if those type of supplements are dangerous.

Has anyone tried anything like that? Did it work? Think I should? Any recommendations of what I should do? As far as diets go they seem hard to follow, I eat what I want but watch calories.
    Do not take hydroxycut. Most of those "fat burners" raise your calories burned in a day by increasing your Resting Metabolic Rate (the basic amounts of calories you burn without exercise) by increasing your respiratory rate. Basically, they increase your heart-rate and increase your breathing rate so that your body expends more energy doing basic things.

This results in a little increase in calories burned, but it puts a lot of strain on your body and can result in serious health problems.

My advice to you is this: work out regularly, watch your diet. It takes a while for your body to adjust to changes, just because you worked out twice in a week doesn't mean you are going to improve your figure. There are a couple methods you can use for figuring out how to lose weight, I recommend:

[url]http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/calories-goal.php[/url]

You can use this site to calculate your daily needed calories to maintain weight, and your calories needed to reach a goal weight. The ideal method is to work up a caloric deficit via exercise, for every 3500 calories that you burn more than you take in, you lose roughly a pound of fat.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

MVPlaya has the concept down.

The trick from there is figuring out your insulin sensitivity and then tailoring a diet with foods you actually enjoy eating. People fail at diets because they get sick of the bland food they don't like, then over indulge on stuff they crave.

Playa post up some pics, sounds like you look good, in a non-gay way :-)

If you're worried about your tummy, take a Pilates class a couple times a week. Don't take that Hydroxy shit.

I'm sure you look great, BTR. Don't worry about the skinny chick in your class. She's messing herself up and you don't really want to be like her.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't think I'd ever trust a ****in' video game as much as I trust my doctor when it comes to health.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to take hydroxycut.. and that shit will boost your metabolism.. as well as your heart rate... and blood pressure.

raverboy

When I needed to lose weight before I went to Wake Up Call... I started eating more than 2 times a day, cut out the starchy vegetables and increased my fiber intake. I would also make sure I hit the gym before I left work. I would just run on the treadmill for an hour.. hour+ and call it a day. I lost 10-15 lbs quick.

I never used the Wii Fit thingie. We have a Wii at my job I'm gonna see if we have the stuff. I'll try it at lunch or something.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^^ bottom line is change your diet and get more active...

wow, what's your answer in 10 words or less?

raverboy

Water alone makes you feel like you are heavy.
    I feel heavier after drinking a lot of water.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hydroxycut has put more than one of my patients in liver failure. If you want to lose weight, do it the right way, and stay away from supplements.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast