+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wii Fit said Im fat, now I want to lose it all

Wii Fit said Im fat, now I want to lose it all

Im 21 and not fat exactly but have this little tummy thing goin on. And not that cute lil belly roll skinny girls got goin on but a lil jigglier than that.
    I recently got a Wii Fit and it told me my BMI is borderline overweight. This makes me want to lose like, 10lbs.

Now for the last 30 days Ive been exercising (And not just Wii Fit but running and swimming etc.) and switched from lots of snacks to home cooked meals (though i constantly feel hungry and want something in my mouth).

I havent lost shit. Nothin. Just gained a tan from being outside.

This chick I sit by in my college english class is mostly skinny too and she started taking hydroxycut max. She said it gives her tons of energy and a smaller appetite. I want to try the stuff you mix in your water but I dont know if I should because Im not huge. I dont know if my birth control pill would be affected and i cant have that, and I dont know if those type of supplements are dangerous.

Has anyone tried anything like that? Did it work? Think I should? Any recommendations of what I should do? As far as diets go they seem hard to follow, I eat what I want but watch calories.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Those supplements CAN BE dangerous. I'm a nurse. I had a young male patient who burned out his liver and pancreas taking hydroxycut. He almost died. The FDA is investigating this medication, and I expect it will be pulled from the market. Don't do it.

If you want to lose weight, go to weight watchers to learn how to eat properly, and get exercise. Stay away from fads.

Those supplements are a crock-o-shit. Do you really buy into that bullshit? If it really worked don't you think EVERYONE would be using it. There's no shortcut in the weight game, you have to exercise and eat right. Cutting corners always has a consequence.

You're always hungry because you went from no exercise to a lot of exercise, that's going to kick your metabolism into overdrive. Stick with it, the weight WILL come off if you stay committed. Its not a quick process.

I don't know how accurate a Wii fit is, but BMI index's are pretty damn hard to please. I am 6'6" and weight 200 lbs. According to my last BMI, I was 1 point shy of overweight. Really?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

And what's wrong with just doing a bit of exercising, do some situps and stuff to stengthen your abdomen so your belly gets flat and for pete's sake don't fall for this you have to be Hollywood skinny bull crock shit which has only been invented to pull lots of money out of the wallets of gullible people like you.

Yay.. that came out in one sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You gain extra weight when you turn fat into muscle. That means you spend a lot of energy, but at the same time gain it back because you still eat a lot and do wrong excersises.

Either ride a hardcore bycycle, push it hard, or:
    Ever tried depression or watching something so sick you don't want to eat for a month?
    Don't expect anything.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BMI is a poor method of determining your weight in relation to your health.

Okay first of all, wii fit sucks. I tried two different wii fits, one told me i was underweight and the other put me in the normal section. Losing weight isn't as easy as it is on 'The Biggest Loser'. Push yourself, not too hard, but move to healthy foods. Bananas fill you up and it's a scientific fact that bananas make you happier after you eat them. Oh, and if you are only becoming self-concious because of what a video game says, screw it.

the wii told me to take speed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    the wii told me to take speed.
    How's that goin' for ya?

wii told me it's helping a lot!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Eat more fruit and vegetables. Try to eat more fish instead of fatty meat. Reduce fat and sugar in your diet.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Those supplements are a crock-o-shit. Do you really buy into that bullshit? If it really worked don't you think EVERYONE would be using it. There's no shortcut in the weight game, you have to exercise and eat right. Cutting corners always has a consequence.
    actually you are a tad wrong on this. it works for some people because everyone's body works in different ways. i have taken hydroxycut before and because i have a high metabolism it didn't do very much for me, but make me sweat more. however, i have seen people take this and basically do very minimal exercise and they do lose their fat. keep in mind though and these people also do start with a very nonactive lifestyle.

actually rosey... did you honestly gain weight from your previous pictures?? if you did, then you've drop down my list of hot chicks. j.k. anyways, it's hard to believe that you got a tummy going on, but like time does to everything, it turns it to shit.

if you're seriously wanting to lose weight, you need to switch your diet to a more nutritional based one. just switching to salads won't really do shit for you, but keep you hungry like you said. you need to have a balanced diet and include protein because it will keep you feeling fuller for a longer period of time. and cut down on your drinking and partying. you're not me haha.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

@ illusional: no i look the same as in those pics (cept shorter hair) just same pootch. you cant see my fat really when im clothed but i feel uncomfortable when Im naked. I suppose its just being overly self conscious. Those stick-like tan girls that lay by the pool outside our window dont help -_-
    @ vash: thanks I didnt know its nice having a nurse around here
    @ ygg: I am very gullible. anything the history channel plays i will believe
    @ boobaa: thanks thats really useful info I didnt know you gain weight when its shifting to muscle. but i should have, I learned muscle weighs more than fat when I was lil
    @joe: my life revolves around video games so if one tells me how to live my life I will follow -_- I didnt think of using a heart rate monitor thank you

Thanks guys you definitely answered my question. Ill stick with exercises. Worst that can happen is they wont work but its not like I have alot to lose anyway. The hardest part I must say is straying from snacks, sweets and fast food.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well you can always take off your clothes when you take your pictures so that we can get a better understanding of what we are trying to help you with.

haha anyways, i just remembered your header, "no fat chicks" so it's kinda funny that you started a thread about being fat. relax though, you're still young and it's better that you start doing something about it now, rather than waiting till you're old and grey.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    well you can always take off your clothes when you take your pictures so that we can get a better understanding of what we are trying to help you with.

raverboy

Are you shure this is so good idea? I mean, this thread is about being fat...
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast