+ Follow This Topic

Thread: All females are welcome

All females are welcome

Hi, i am 23 years old guy. I had relationship with a girl for more than 3 years, but i found that she keep talking with guys. Of course its not just normal chat, first time i see a guy will sms her call her 'baby', i quarrel with her, but she insist say she dint reply anything to that guy. After several months, a guy keep miscall her, of course she said again she dint reply him or even pick up the phone. Recently, i checked her msn and see her chatting with another guy, until 4am in the morning. The way she talk to that guy is just like she wants to tackle him, for example, she told that guy to draw something for her as birthday present, and ask that guy come to a place to meet her, told him to take care of himself, drink alot water, and so on. So I want to break up with her, but she cried so hard on the phone and threaten that she will go suicide if I dont forgive her. So I did and we are together again.

But I am so confused, now i cant trust her anymore, everytime she on msn I will suspect her. Recently she talks alot with other guy again. Maybe just chit-chat, but I find myself hard to believe her.

I want to ask girls, will u keep chating with other guys, having affair with other guys, if u have a boyfriend? Am I over sensitive?

Why she loves to talk with other guys?

I think this situation is pretty simple. If you have agreed to give her another chance, then let go of the anger and mistrust and give her that chance. if some things she does make you uncomfortable, communicate this to her and let her know. Give it time. If she still continues to do these things you have asked her not to, and you find that she has gone behind your back and done the same things she used to again, then she's not worth it. let her go.

But, You will never know, if your relationship is worth it until you have actually given it a proper second chance. Good luck!

I think this situation is pretty simple. If you have agreed to give her another chance, then let go of the anger and mistrust and give her that chance. if some things she does make you uncomfortable, communicate this to her and let her know. Give it time. If she still continues to do these things you have asked her not to, and you find that she has gone behind your back and done the same things she used to again, then she's not worth it. let her go.

But, You will never know, if your relationship is worth it until you have actually given it a proper second chance. Good luck!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are not overly sensitive but you are however overly whipped.

You have every right to not want you gf talking to other men like she is... and you should have stood your ground about dumping her sorry ass. She will NOT commit suicide, but just to be sure, tell a friend, or her parents before hand (or right after) so she has someone to look out for her.

She IS controlling you, by "making" you stay with her.

all i want to add is this. i ****ing hate girls who claim they will commit suicide under any circumstances. those are usually whinny attention whores. so if i was you i'd dump her ass just for that.

p.s. i hope i didn't offend you with my comment.

Quote Originally Posted by lostinconfusion View Post
    all i want to add is this. i ****ing hate girls who claim they will commit suicide under any circumstances. those are usually whinny attention whores. so if i was you i'd dump her ass just for that.
    Thats just why girls say it, for attention. If a girl was truly suicidal than nothing would stop her from doing it eventually, even staying in a relationship with you. Ive heard of these dumbass girls (and whiny guys) saying theyre going to do it from two of my ex's, my boyfriends ex, and some of my friend's ex's. Its a quite popular threat. You should dump her for talking to other guys, you dont need to put up with that crap, and if youre truly worried she will do something stupid then call the police, tell them what your gf threatened to do, and then youre not reliable. But seriously I guarantee you shes being dramatic. Shes established other guys shoulders to cry on -_-