+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Enjoy

Talking I Enjoy

sO A CD THAT I JUST GOT MY HANDS ON, OUTKAST THE HOLE CD IS REALLY COOL. oF COURSE ONE OF MY FAVORITE IS # 7 PROTOTYPE & OF COURSE MY BABY LIKES SPREAD, WHEN WE ARE AT THE CLUB AND THAT SONG IS ON ITS ON FOR US FOR HIM ITS WONDERFUL.
    SO I ALSO GOT LIZ PHAIR SHE IS REALY GOOD. i HAVENT HEARD JOSS STONE YET. oF COURSE I GOT A NEW COUNTRY CD, GARY ALAN I REALLY LIKE ALL HIS MUSIC. wHAT ELSE, I GOT TOM PETTY GREATEST HITS, I LOVE THAT CD SO MUCH. mARY JANES LAST DANCE FREE FALLIN AND ALL. LAST BUT NOT ALL I GOT A TUPAC HE HAS SUCH A SEXY VOICE. vAN MORRISON IS ON HIS WAY TO ME, BECAUSE I HAVE TO HAve moon dance.

dude slow down and those caps hurt my eyeballs. Jesus.

I enjoy Black Sabbath, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, KoRn, Nirvana, Rob Zombie, Muse, AFI, Billy Talent, NIN, The Rasmus, HER [HIM whatever man], Jack off Jill...and don't forget all the punky pop music LIKE OMG SERIOUSLY!

...heh heh ****ers. ^_~

rot in hell ~ Adora
    It's better to be hated for who you are then to be loved for someone you're not

Quote Originally Posted by KissingBlood
    dude slow down and those caps hurt my eyeballs. Jesus.

I enjoy Black Sabbath, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, KoRn, Nirvana, Rob Zombie, Muse, AFI, Billy Talent, NIN, The Rasmus, HER [HIM whatever man], Jack off Jill...and don't forget all the punky pop music LIKE OMG SERIOUSLY!

...heh heh ****ers. ^_~

rot in hell ~ Adora
    Hah. I'm glad someone's more or less EuroPENIsed (ok, I'm horny. 5 times a day is not enough, apparently). Haven;t met too many Americans who listen to Muse (oh, I love those Brits as well as Radiohead, Placebo), The Rasmus (apparently "In the Shadow" never reached the American ear), and His Infernal Majesty! But there's also Nightwish, Doro... and of course, Nirvana. Speaking of grunge...Smashing Pumpkins. And the never-heard-of band King Black Acid with their soundtrack to "The Mothman Prophecies".
    Last edited by Killerbabe; 20-08-04 at 01:23 PM.
    I have it all. Including kino.

blue..I like:

Prototype, Take off your cool, Unhappy, Reset..and I like the little interludes...they put me to sleep...soothing voice...

Freddie