+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help needed please

Help needed please

Hi all,

I rcentley broke up with my girlfriend and we had only been going out for 4 weeks. We think the world of each other and still talk to each other as if we are still going out. The reason for the break was the fact that we cold barely see each other, because of her having to go to her mams house literally every weekend and some nights during the week aswell. The fact that we love each other so much was making it really hard for both of us to cope not seeing each other, so despite it being the hardest and most upseting thing iv ever had to do, we both agreed it would be best not to go out because of us not being able to see each other. The only thing is I still love her...and she said that she would like to get back with me..but only when the time is right due to her not being here all the time. Im just left in a bit of a muddle and have no idea what to do. It could be weeks...months..even a year before she sorts out how often he is away...Do i hang on and hope we can be together again..or do I move on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot.

I would move on...

It sounds like you didn't date very long, so instead of chase her, replace her

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Move on.

But when you do, no contact- because no contact makes something hard a thousand times harderd