+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Happy girl turned into a numb girl

Happy girl turned into a numb girl

I've been in a relationship with a girl for 7 months, I´m 31, shes 35 y/o.

Everything been just great, she thinks I´m cute and funny, her kids loves me, her friends and family likes me very much and we are always doing something.

2 months ago she moved to a bigger apartment from a smaller one and I kind of have moved in with her... I´ve not brought my things and stuff but I´m with her all day and I cook and do some home improvements and she likes that.

Only things that bugs her is I´ve meet all her friends and family but she just meet my dad and just one friend. (my family is not combined and united at all and not having garden parties and dinners like her family)..... she has mention this 2 or 3 times but never a big issue talking

Than....

Yesterday we went to bed, fooling a round and something more. Suddelny I sais something wrong (small thing) and she was a little pissed off, turn the other way.

I asked: "what... did I say something wrong?"She answered: "no... just it's late... have to wake up early for work"

I though... ok, just leave it and just tried to fall a sleep too.

When I was almoust a sleep I heard she was crying (low) I asked what was wrong and she said: "just thinking.... to many thoughts going throu my head

I asked about what and she said "about you.... us"

She said she hardly know me.... I havent meet one person from your family, just one friend af yours and just seen him twice.... I don't know you at all.... and I dont know even why your are with me or what u are looking for... maybe just a place to stay, i don´t know....

We didn't talk much more about it where she wanted to go to sleep

Every morning she wakes up 8 am, happy and smily and kiss me and hug me goodbye before she goes to work

This morning, she was stone cold and didn't kiss me, just "bye, see you"

Know she is online on msn... I haven´t said nothing to her and neather has she

(usully se says: "hi, my seet darling, is my sweet boy just awake" as soon as I log in)

What is she thinking right now? she is just numb

Should I leave her alone for a day or talk things out?

What is my best move?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You have not incorporated her into your life, and she feels unimportant. You must do this immediately. Don't you have any friends? Family? Just warn her in advance that they are crazy, and introduce her! She very clearly ASKED for this!

I've been with my man for 4.5 yrs now and I still don't know everything about him, but if she really doesn't know anything about you, or very little about you you will need to work on that and like Vashti said she is probably just wondering why you haven't made her part of you life, your family and friends. Maybe she feels like you are keeping her from them, hiding her for some reason

When you meet a family you see where the person came from, you learn alot about them. I always want to see what my sig others family is like. She does too.

Also she does feel unimportant. It doesnt help that you let her go to sleep mad or that you ignored her on msn. she doesnt always need to be the one to start a conversation. Also stop going over to her place so much and do something special for her! shes feeling used! Bring her flowers, plan a trip to meet your mom or dad or someone else significant in your life, take her out. And most importantly tell her what she means to you. That shes not just a place to stay or a piece of ass. Tell her you're sorry shes been feeling that way

Well maybe he just has an embarrasing family that fights a lot and doesn't want her near them....I have a family like that and it sucks.