+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Woo~! I'm happy.. yet i'm not exactly.

Woo~! I'm happy.. yet i'm not exactly.

Hie there. I've a question to ask ya all. See.. theres this girl i've liked a few months back. She has a bf and chances of us being together are practically small and she knows how i feel about her. She's just broken up with her bf a few days back and we've talked over the phone. She cried alot over him and i'm the one there trying to comfort her. She told me b4 when she's with her bf that she wont consider me cause im not her type.

She's been giving hot and cold signals most of the time and heck knows what shes thinking. However now that she's single, i know i should be happy but i feel sad for her at the same time cause its hard for her in her break up. Should i go for it or just take it slow?
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Listen to the song, "Run, run, baby, run" By Tommy James.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Hey.. i've searched for the lyrics and read it. It's somehow like my story.. so familiar

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless18
    Hey.. i've searched for the lyrics and read it. It's somehow like my story.. so familiar

I have a song for everything =)
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I'm downloading that song through bittorent.. hopefully nothing god-awful goes wrong. lol. thanks fer that song suggestion Ratfish~

Nameless, If you have feelings for her...and u've told her you have feelings for her...and she's told you you're not her type...Do u really want to b an emotional punchbag for her?

I'm sure you want to be there for her, but think of yourself first. If you get your hopes up just because she's now single you're setting yourself up for alot of hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by english lad
    Nameless, If you have feelings for her...and u've told her you have feelings for her...and she's told you you're not her type...Do u really want to b an emotional punchbag for her?

I'm sure you want to be there for her, but think of yourself first. If you get your hopes up just because she's now single you're setting yourself up for alot of hurt.
    Yes shes told me that before i'm not her type but we've been contacting each other alot lately and i do not know what could happen in the future. But i'm not keeping my hopes high cause i'm prepared for the worst. I love her alot and we've been through quite a lot in the past months that i know her.

When she broke up i was in a mixed feelings of happy and sad. Happy that theres a chance we could be together and sad for her cause she's hurt and crying. I want to be there for her when she's down or happy and i don't mind if we cant be together. I wanna be a part of her life. weird it may sound.

You're headed for trouble. She's hurt from her break up, and you're there to distract her, pump her self esteem, and generally toy with. Especially when under less stressed circumstances she said she's not interested in you. She'll either dump you for the guy she just broke up with, or just leave you in a couple months or so when the next guy comes along.

Oh, and my last girlfriend did this to me. Except she had been broken up with her previous ex for over a year. A couple days? Wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole.