+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How does he feel?

How does he feel?

Sorry if you've read similar threads to this in the past but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

I'm at university and I met a boy in February who is at the same university, only at a different college. I had a thing with his friend at the time, but it was nothing serious and it died off quickly. In the mean time, I started talking to this boy every day; initally we fought a lot in a joking kind of way, but then we started to become nicer to each other. Then in May, after staying up late watching the starts, he kissed me for the first time, and I realised how much I liked him. However, this boy told me a few days later that he wasn't in a position where he could start a relationship. He is on anti-depressent pills and he says that he can't take care of himself at the moment, let alone another person. It probably didn't help that his long term girlfriend had broken up with him at the start of the year because she couldn't handle his depression, and so I think he doesn't want to let himself care about someone again while he's in the state he is through fear of rejection again. I knew this but I still had feelings for him, and when we tried to hang out as friends and watch a movie together, or whenever I saw him out, we always ended up having sex because of our feelings. He always said that he didn't want it to happen again, and he tried cutting himself off from me, but we still ended up having sex. I've told him that I have feelings for him and he's said that he has feelings for me, but the above this stands.

So on the last night of term we had sex but we live in different countries and we didn't talk about where we stood or anything before we went our separate ways for the summer. I've spoken to him a little over the summer but I get the feeling that he's often too busy for me now. I've heard along the grape vine that he has been seeing someone else over the summer, but when i asked him about it in a roundabout way he didn't tell me that he was seeing anyone else. And when we talk, he's still quite flirty, in that we've spoken about when we had sex together. I don't know if it's just a summer fling that he's only doing because he knows it will end when summer ends, or whether he wants to make a long-distance relationship with this girl. I have seen him kiss other girls last term but he has already said that it didn't mean anything, that I shouldn't think that he wants a relationship with them because he doesn't want a relationship with anyone. I too have kissed other boys and felt nothing for them, so I know it doesn't mean anything, even though I don't like that he did it. However, him actually seeing someone is different to merely pulling them.

Any insights as to where I stand with this boy would be very helpful!

Thanks,
    Jaz.

He feels like he can have sex with other women even if you leave him.
    Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.
    - Thomas Fuller

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    He sounds like a player to me best thing for you to do is move on

I suggest you invest no more time into this man. He's a taker. You've given enough.
    Spammer Spanker

ok so what happened now that he might be back ????

Have u told him about ur feelings ???