+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Post partum depression

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why are you ignoring your obvious error, MVP. You called your university an 'undergrad university' which gives out undergrad degrees?

Again, can't admit your error?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good. We are now above the $1000 mark for cash so I can play poker with Raver.

Thanks for being my guinea pig, MVP. You are still a dumb undergrad, but that's okay.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Good. We are now above the $1000 mark for cash so I can play poker with Raver.

Thanks for being my guinea pig, MVP. You are still a dumb undergrad, but that's okay.
    Actually, an undergrad is someone presently in undergraduate studies. Someone who has received their Bachelors already is not an undergrad but a graduate or an alumnus.

For more help, see:

[url]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/graduate[/url]

and

[url]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/undergrad[/url]
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Why are you ignoring your obvious error, MVP. You called your university an 'undergrad university' which gives out undergrad degrees?

Again, can't admit your error?
    Its really not so much an error as much as you just being an idiot. If you had argued with me and defeated me on something of value, say you pointed out that I look at politics, morality, economics, philosophy, literature wrong, I would have had some measure of respect for you and learned something in the process.

But the fact that you are willfully misinterpreting words just makes me think of you as less with each new attempt at arguing with me over something wholly meaningless.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I corrected you on something you obviously don't know what you are talking about. You did learn something. Not my fault you are making stupid posts and not asking me anything interesting. I'm the water (more like a raging river but you are too dumb to get this), you the sponge. Up to you if you want to learn from me. Shrug.

I seem to know an awful lot about subjects you actually had to get a degree in. I'm not an economist, but I've read most of the books you've posted. Doubt you'd be able to enlighten me to any degree on anything scientific.

You are a bad loser, MVP. Thanks for playing.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

The summary to this entire conversation is that you willfully misinterpret things to start arguments. Why? There are plenty of real things to argue about that don't require people correcting your reading.

And that you've read Friedman doesn't mean shit. He is a terrible pop-author that economists don't take seriously. Its about as meaningful as someone pretending they understand quantum mechanics because they watched "What the Bleep Do We Know?"

I'm just fascinated how, in the midst of so much that is going on, you always start arguments of no value that regress into absolutely nothing. Seriously, you didn't understand what undergraduate university meant? I could nitpick all your writing all day, because you make constant errors, but I don't, do you know why? Because I understand what you're trying to get across and I don't waste time nitpicking over meaningless shit. You do, however, and it says a lot about your personality.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I could nitpick all your writing all day, because you make constant errors, but I don't, do you know why? Because I understand what you're trying to get across and I don't waste time nitpicking over meaningless shit.
    You mean like people who make very obvious posts about how someone should get medical advice on a subject when they need it? But need to acknowledge that its okay for them to vent in a fun, free forum?

Well, it took you several pages but you seem to finally get it.

Obviously, you don't have a degree in psych. Something else you could ask me about. As for more interesting subjects, I completely agree. This thread leading you down the garden path has been extremely slow and boring. I have given you several opportunities for more interesting discussion in the books thread that you have declined to pick up. Like I said: sponge, meet river.

Now, some of us have to work tomorrow.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Actually, Frasbee and I both got those points across to eachother in one sentence each. You have not added anything constructive after that, you've simply derailed this thread with a series of completely inconsequential and infinitely regressive points. What have you done here that any forum troll before you hasn't done? Honestly, what greater depth was there to anything you wrote compared to the rantings of a forum troll on about "your" versus "you're" on a youtube video link. Nothing. You just wasted everyone's time and now you're pretending there was a lesson to it. The only lesson here was what a waste of time it is to talk to you. Take whatever small win you want from this thread (and I have mine, your misuse of "undergrad" and inability to read the sentence). But at the end, who cares, this was a completely meaningless inconsequential load of bullshit that I will forget by morning and never care about again.

And I did nearly get a degree in Psych, for my second major it was going to be either Anthro or Psych. I picked anthropology, and filled the major with mostly psych courses for the electives.

You have not, at any point, presented something interesting worth discussing. No more than I did when I assailed Friedman when you brought him up. You just linked a wiki page. But you know what, I'll check out the Sachs book after I'm done with Ulysses. Not because of you, but because Sachs has slowly grown on me these past few years after his almost irredeemable 1990's guidance on trade liberalization for Soviet Bloc countries. Post-2000 Jeffrey Sachs has improved a little. The book doesn't seem deep and I doubt it contributes anything new to economic thought, its mostly one of those policy proposal books where you already know its never going to happen, no one will buy the data, and its never going to be cited in a serious work or journal. From what the reviews say, its basically a chapter in the Sachs-Easterly debate and I've read enough of that.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 13-10-09 at 03:03 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bwhahaha... brush teeth, find this. LOL.

If you care so little, why the essay? Glad I could hook you on to the Sachs book, of course its b/c I mentioned it. Why don't you try recommending a science book I haven't yet read?

BTW, in terms of derailing this thread, I've still been making posts to Nish in between handling your crybaby antics. I notice you've been completely useless in contributing to this thread. Fascinating how I'm the problem.

"Nearly a degree in Psych". Too, too funny. That must be like having friends at Harvard/MIT. Is there anything you don't know? I notice you avoid science topics... I think Nish will get some benefit from this derail afterall. Oh, and BTW, I remind you of the OPs own response to your idiot post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I wasn't looking for help..I said I was worried it may happen to me.

Durr.
    Thanks for coming out, again, MVP. Just give up. You lost pages ago, dude.

--Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Haha. Won what? That a sentence would have been clearer with a dot instead of a comma. Okay, I'll grant it (I did earlier). Feel free to print that and frame it on your bedroom wall.

Of course, whats funnier is what a hypocrite you've been in all this:
    What's more funny tho, is that you still can't seem to handle being corrected. LOL. Go ahead, correct my posts. I guarantee I won't respond the way you have.
    This quote is just telling, since you cut out where I corrected you in the exact same post where you claim you're okay with being corrected. Hypocrisy much? You also can't own up to using the word undergrad wrong. You then claim you were trying to teach some deeper lesson, but you've relented from that stupid argument.

I could also point out the fact that you were dumb enough to respond to my post, which is about seeking help for PPD, with "Dumbass. She is pregnant," when my post never denies she is pregnant. Later, you admit that you understand it more clearly when I explain it to you in little kids steps. (It seems you need these, despite your very high reading ability.)

Of course, the more confusing part is this follow up of yours: "Now you claim I made a mistake about pregnancy. Except: I'm a woman w/a child. I've been there." I mean, I understand your response is dumb, I just don't understand what dumb thought process of yours lead you to give such a completely irrelevant response. I never questioned your credentials in discussing pregnancy. But, as you are quick to remind, you are vewwy smawt with high reading ability. Notwithstanding your performance on this thread, of course.

I could also nitpick over smaller things: for example, how you don't know what the word undergraduate means, your numerous grammatical errors, but I won't.

You know why, because I can summarize what this entire thread has boiled down to: whose dick is bigger, except arguing over commas doesn't prove anything at all. In fact, there is no correlation whatsoever between placing commas and the proverbial size of either of our penises, but you really desperately want it to be so. At the end, all this thread has shown is something that you have heard many times in life: you are an unlikeable bitch.

So lets settle what this thread really comes down to: I don't like you, and you don't like me. Everything else is just pretense.

The end.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 13-10-09 at 05:30 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Another essay? LOL, all because I called you dumbass.

I don't dislike you. Really, not that emotionally connected to this thread. I just think you are dumb. You were beat pages ago, you made a stupid post, several people told you so and you just can't accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That's not true. This forum can help in ways a professional will not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    You came out doing the equivalent to yelling on a forum, stating that no one here could help. You are asking for people to come back at you over it.

Artsie type, MVP. Dumb As Rocks. Nish got her vowel wrong, should be 'Daaar'. Hope she tells you to GTFO her thread unless you are actually going to post something to support her concerns.

I wasn't looking for help..I said I was worried it may happen to me.

Durr.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 13-10-09 at 10:46 PM.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLDbGqJ2KYk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Kitten Surprise!! (how to break up a cat fight) THE ORIGINAL[/ame]
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sweetheart, you're too stupid to understand I did my undergrad at Cal even though it was a focal point of the discussion. I mean, if I were you, I wouldn't respond either. You lost on so many levels and its better to just ignore it than to address it, because there is no defense for your idiocy.

Hypocrisy much?
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shizukani! LOL.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I know. The funny thing is, I think that's why I dont want a boy. Weird...but I like the challenge. I guess it may be because I havent gone through the puberty stage of a girl....THEN I may regret preferring girls lol.
    Think of it as an opportunity to raise a good, strong, kind man and give him to the world as your gift.

Well...I get a cramp in my buttocks but the shocking pain is from my hip down to my knee on the side and my leg just gives up on me.
    What a coincidence. I got a big pain in my ass when I read all those snarky posts by MVP and Indi.

THREAD ****ING CLOSED.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567