+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Younger Man seeking to become more serious with an Older Woman

I mention all of the material things I have just to establish that I have everything together. But aside from all of that, good conversations, call frequency, love being with each other. And plus a girl my age wouldn't appreciate going out to nice restaurants and going out to the beach to just relax and get away from everything. I mean we have a good connection aside from my success. That is why I hope it works. And whoever gives ranks based on age, get a life. You probably couldn't attract attention if you tried. I'm able to get the attention of the young girls, they were flocking to me at the beach, asking me who I'm there with or if I just came by myself, so no worries about looks either.

I still think you should ask yourself if you are looking for a sugarmom or have a mother complex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not looking for a sugar mom being that I'm the one that treats her and spoils her. A sugar mom is one that goes out on the town buying her boy toy things. Thats not our situation. Mother complex, I don't know, not really. I'm familiar with Oedipus, kills his father marries his mother. Unfortunately I wasn't blessed with having such great parents and I am working for myself to be certain that I achieve everything I set out to achieve in life. My number one reason for liking her as much as I do is because it feels like someone cares. I hate doing everything alone and feeling like no one knows or cares what happens. Thats truthfully what it comes down to. And you can say its a mother complex, not really so much. I mean yes, like I said before, neither of my parents were that great, my mother is mentally ill so my relationship with her isn't good, but then again her relationship with anyone else in my family isn't good. Anyway, even if you were to think it is, so what? I mean doing well with school, work, housing, etc. I wouldn't have the drive to obtain all of things I have if I was with someone younger who is focused on partying and going out to bars, meanwhile mommy and daddy are picking up the tab for it. I've dated all ages and I know how people are and have a general idea of peoples patterns and the type of person they are. Overall despite her flaws she is in my mind the best. So I don't feel as if I'm settling for anyone, just asking myself why should I waste my time looking for something that is right there in front of me for the taking. Do you understand where I'm coming from?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, let's be realistic. I'm 29, and I've looked at some nice looking guys in their early twenties, but in reality the thought of getting with them grosses me out a bit. At 40, there wouldn't be a chance, I would be old enough to be their mother. Money and success doesn't mean a damn thing. If I had to choose between a well-off 20 year old and a well-off 35-year-old, I'd be going for the older one. Hell, I'd still go for the older one even if he was less well off than the younger one. Most people want to be with someone in the same stage of life. Just because you don't want to hang out with young girls who like to party, doesn't put you in the same life stage as this 40-year-old. She has twenty years of life experience on you, including a child.

My guess is she might admire your looks and success, but if she goes after anything at all with you, it will be temporary and not serious. Just being real.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so no one know any couples where a woman is older than a man? I do, and honestly age is just a number.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    honestly age is just a number.
    that is such a rubbish cliche
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree with the idea that age is just a number, but I see no harm in being experimental if he can avoid becoming too emotionally invested.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if he does become emotionally invested, I still think it's worth it. That's what life's about.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well, okay... I see your point. Although I wouldn't advise him to become emotionally invested, I guess no one gets through unscathed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123