+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Triangle Help

Love Triangle Help

Hi There Everyone,

I need your advice because i dont know what to do.

I have a boyfriend of 3.5 years and we get on great and have loads of things in common and generally our relationship is good. Only over the last year or so i have noticed little things that annoy me about him, and our sex life isnt the greatest.. maybe once a week..i can never generally be bothered too...

Then about 2/3 months ago i met this guy out (he briefly knows my partner) and we got chatting on facebook and i saw him out a couple of times without my partner and we started flirting and then our conversations got more deep and i felt like i was falling for this guy, he made me have butterflies just thinking about him...then i met up with him at his house a couple of times and the time we shared together was magical, he made me feel things i havent felt before!..nothing happened sexually but kissing and hugs were out of this world..then i told him that i couldnt see him anymore because i needed to concentrate on my boyfriend and he took the news quite badly...saying he was really upset at the fact we would never kiss or see each other properly, he told me on numerous occasions that i was his "dream girl"...and then txting me saying he couldnt get me out of his head...etc etc

Now i feel exactly the same as he does, i am truly gutted. i cant stop thinking about him either. Half of me wants to break up with my boyfriend and the other half wants to stay with him.. i feel scared that i might lose everything if i break up with the boyfriend...what if i break up with him and then it doesnt work with this new guy? i am feeling so confused - i really dont know what to do
    Last edited by Melissa26; 24-08-09 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa26 View Post
    what if i break up with him and then it doesnt work with this new guy?
    that's the line i was looking for as soon i read this. o.m.g. how many times do i have to see girls acting like this and making the rest of us look bad. stop being so selfish!

figure out who you love and pick one! be honest! stop using ppl and stringing your boyfriend along. he doesn't deserve this. stop thinking about yourself and think about what you are doing to other people.

what if everything doesn't work out perfectly for you? well you'll just have to get over it. you can't create this ****ed up situation for these guys just because you are afraid of ending up alone because that is exactly what will happen. so what you need to do is stop being selfish!