+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where is Jane?

Where is Jane?

Jane, honey?
    Just to let you know, I'm coming down on Saturday to San Diego to see the Padres take on the Dodgers. You know, I really hate the Dodgers because I use to live in San Diego. Me and my dad are gonna go. I promise my dad I would take him to see a game at the new ball park. I would get the tickets and he would buy the food. Pretty cool, huh? Just thought I'd let you know so you can say, "NLB's presence is near me", lol.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Just talked to her today, I think she's busy during her job switch. My presence will be nearby as well but she already knows that.
    Heit ist mein taug.

hello boys..

damn, my fav to boys in my state? Im gunna lose it! i too.. will be at that very same game.. hhmm.... ... I can feel both of your presense allready! LOL
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Hum...Tell me where you will be seating Jane. I wish to finally see who the heck you are, lol.
    Hey Zekk, what will you be doing in Town?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

hhmm.. only.. i still have no idea who you are ?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

ps... THE DODGERS SUCK~ See my soon to be husband?? Mister Greene? The man rocks .. I have never seen a short stop like him.. not to mention the man is just soooo hot. lol.. See you at the game.. meet me at the Coors Light stand at high 8 lol j/k
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Yeh, K.Green will be a All-Star next year and will win Rookie of the Year, hands down. I really think he will be better then Jeter, A-rod, and Garciaparra. He is really fast with good feet and fast hands and I don't care about his errors because later on, he redeems himself.He has more HR's then Klesko. I can't believe about how he will perform next year. You know who I really hate and should be traded in a hurry? Jay Payton and Jeff Cirillo. I hope they keep Nady. Nady just needs more at-bats and playing time. Nady is a future star for the Padres, mark my words. Giles is really lagging it. Burroughs is straight. Lorreta is dah bomb. Ramon Hernandez needs to pick up a stronger bat. He needs to hit more HR's like yesterday. But anyways, where will you be seating???? I will be wearing a Giants T-shirt with a Giants hat just in case the Padres loose to the Dodgers, lol.

p.s. Khalil Green looks like a pist off Owen Wilson.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

your right about the Owen Wilson thing.. lol.. I lvoe the Pads .. the better win against the Dodgers too.. Look for me between Right field and first.. I'll be wearing a John Deer t-shirt and shorts.. lol.. oh and I'll be drinking the Coors light with some peanuts!

Lorreta rocks.. I am really happy he is doing so well this year.. what do you think of Wells? I think he needs some time off .. he is losing his arm. Hats off to Hernadez for yesterday! That was sweet. .. but what is up with Giles? The man cant even get a base hit? Not cool.. i love him too.. I hear through the grapevine that my boy Nevins is a little bit of a player.. guess he's got a few girls in his battling average! lol ..Where ya sitting?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Well, since I'm giving up on baseball, but still know about the mechanics of the game, I can easily critic on the fellas.
    Wells is doing what he did when he was with the Blue Jays; he pitch well, but never got support from the offense. BUt Wells does fustrate alot. As for Giles......hum....*shaking his head left to right*...he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Giles only has 15 Hr's, that's a sorry number for a clean-up batter. Giles is not patience on the counts and needs to work the counts. I bet you if he gets a count of 3-1 or 2-1, he will hit the ball hard. He just needs to take his time at the plate and look at some pitches from the mound all the way to the plate. That's what you do to learn more when your struggling. I think the bullpen is doing a fantastic job. Linebrick is awesome. Long is coming up and maybe will jump out of a trade rumor. Payton and Cirillo need to go, enough said on them. Payton was suppose to be the wheels of the team and has only 3 stolen bases, that's emberrasing. Cirillo's batting average is going down faster then the Titanic did.
    What color will your John Deer shirt be, green?
    I'll be seating between left field and 3rd base. Gonna talk smack to Adrian Beltran.
    Last edited by Nice Lover Boy; 31-07-04 at 07:06 AM.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

yup.. for my boy GREENE! .. yea im with you.. I hope your watching the game right now.. weaver just walked Greene with a wild pitch to the left.. he is really amped and I think this may be a good chance for a turning point. Please god. AS for Payton and Cilo.. your once again right on.. they need ot go. I am so not impressed with Giles either which is a bummer .. he started off strong and has colapsed since.
    Klesico is the man.. when he's on, but his off days are a serious struggle. We shall see..
    Greene will win Rookie of the year.. hands down.. and should. He is amazing. LETS GO PADRES!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Well Saturday's game was awesome. Its about time Payton did something right! It's a good thing Cirillo was involved in the game. I was bummed to see Finley go to the Dodgers though. But Janes, honey, I'm sorry because I don't think the Padres have what it takes to compete against other division championship teams. The results from the Dodgers tells me that if the Padres do make with the Wild Card, they will get swept immediately. I bet you Kevin Towers will get annoying fans all up his ass for not getting a good batter in the line-up. Mark my words. All we got to do is hope now.

P.s.did you see that awesome webgem Green did to get Beltran out at 1st?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

unfortunately .. well not really.. I didnt attend Satursday game.. I was trying desperatly to meet up with Zekk... however.. work, of course, came first.. so I missed out on both accounts...

.. i hate my life...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Well, if it makes you feel any better, by the time when I arrived at the park, I was thinking about you. I said to myself, "out of these 47,635 fans, Jane has got to be around. Who knows? Maybe I already bumped into her and I didn't even know it"? Yeh, you were first on my mind, then all the expensive food was next. Yeh, that was my time to think about you because you were so near me and maybe that feeling would never happen again so I wanted to think of you.But anyways, I hope you had fun with Zekk.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

aww.. that was soo sweet.. .. NLB you have a way with words my friend.

I never met up with Zekk.. work had to be my first priority... which sucked but.. hey what can you do.. maybe someday ..

its harder for Zekk and I to meet.. he lives so far away and I live here.. but .. you on the other hand live a few hours from me all the time..
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Way with words??? Well....seriously Jane, I do want to write books and "love" stories someday. Hemingway's books have inspired me to write how I write, think how I think, talk how I talk, and feel how I feel. And well since nobody knows my identity, I am not ashame to reaveal some emotions.

By the way you have a pm, it was from a few days ago.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?