Hey guys, just signed up. I have some questions.

Copy and pasted from a different forum:

Quote Originally Posted by WatchThis View Post
So I've been talking to this girl a bit lately but she confuses the f--- out of me lol. Little back story, she used to date a good friend of mine but they've been apart for 4-5 years now. Recently they've been hanging out a lil again but I don't think he's really looking for a relationship but a fling. Her family and friends don't like him.

Where I come in to this... for whatever reason a while ago I signed in to my email and it started to auto sign me into my messenger as well. I hadn't been on it in a while but she happened to be on and hit me up. She had some q's about my business(hours,prices). She shows up and I set her up nothing crazy here. Next time she comes in we talk for a few hours, next time even longer.

That weekend a friend and I go out to have a few drinks. Almost didn't go the place we did, she was supposed to see said ex that night but he ditched her(which he does often) and by chance ended up at the same place and we literally bumped into each other. We start talking again, she spends a ton of money on ME in drinks and we're hanging out til about 5 AM. The next week she asked if I wanted to hang out, I did. We hang out again drinking she's buy drinks again, this time we're chilling on the roof of my car until 7-8 AM. Shooting stars and other cool stuff happening. She's been flirtatious as have I and I was supposed to help her with working out and such(I'm a PT, she doesn't really need to lose weight. very petite).

NOW, I haven't seen or heard from her in ~a week. She's been to my business though at times she knows I'm not usually there.

So wtf is up here? lol Is she saying 'just be friends' without actually saying it? I think it could be more than that. So where do I go from here to make that happen?
If you can't tell I go off of signs and such a lot