+ Follow This Topic

Thread: no word to explain

no word to explain

hi guys... i don't know where i should put this thread but i just want and need help..

me and this girl dated awhile back.. she was the first girl i truly loved and the only one i ever have so far, we broke up because we both agreed loosing eachother do to a bad breakup would just destroy us both, so we split and became good friends, while being friends i held it in... but deeply still loved her and all the love did was grow..

one day i couldn't take it anymore.. my feelings bottled up inside me exploded and i told her how i felt and my feelings.. herself agreed she had feeligns for me "everyonce and awhile" whatever the hell that meant.. but she told me us dating is not what she wanted but she only wanted to be friends.. it hurt but i understood where she was coming from, so i decided that i would just let it go and try to get over her, if that had worked i wouldnt be typing on the forum because ironically.. it didnt.. i am still deeply in love with her.. (1 and half years later) and we are still EXTREMELY close but i can't take it.. i don't sleep at night all i do is think of her... i just wanna know what i should do? im confused and hurt ? i just don't understand how to get over her and i realize communicating with her does not help but.. i can't see me doing that because i know it would hurt her, so basically to keep her happy i hurt myself... please help me thank you..

To be honest, you are too nice for your own good. This might sound selfish, but the only person who will always love you is yourself. Treat that person well.

Keeping contact with her seems to be destroying you. If you can't take it anymore I have a suggestion.

Cut contact with her. Make her miss your company. You are in the friend zone and as long as you are there on her every whim, she has no need to be more with you. Once you aren't there anymore, she will realize what she is missing. Especially if you are close.

Worst that can happen, you will loose her, but if it's destorying you, it might be better anyways.

Yeah I agree. Lose the human contact as much as possible. And stop looking for her as soon as you log onto whatever messenger/networking site. You should still talk to her when she talks to you. But remember you want to get her out of your head.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to get over her first. I simply don't think you're trying hard enough. All you said is I'm in love with a girl. You don't say: I need to get this girl out of my head so that I can move on. So that leads me to believe that you're just not trying. You've just let yourself believe that you always have and always will.

I think that less or no contact is the way to go.

thank you for the responces and help! I joined the army so all the training and what not should also help me, cut contact with her and well not think of her,

thank you