+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love at first sight, I saw her again!

Love at first sight, I saw her again!

So it happened, not quite like I thought it would, but whatever.

Background: I saw this girl while I was working and I fell in love instantly. My coworker commented on how she "kept looking at me funny," but when I tried to talk to her nothing came out. I have always been a single guy with no desire to change that, so these feeling really had me freaking out for a while.

Well I knew since I work at a deli she would be back, but it was not how I thought. It has been a few weeks now, and my scans of the store for my girl have slowed down. So today I am helping train this new girl, and I get called over to the opposite side of the store to help slice some meat right at closing. I see one lady at the counter and when I looked at the women behind her I knew in an instant and all of the intense feelings came rushing back. So with a big smile on my face I walk to the counter and say "what can I get for you" and she sort of looked at me and tryed to say something, but ended up just sort of motioning that the other woman was helping her. Right then the woman at the counter starts ordering her stuff. I filled the order very quickly with only the slightest regard to the customers wishes, all while exchanging smiles with my dream girl. But she walked away, and by the time I twisted free she was gone. I took my break and walked a few laps of the store, but no luck.

I am a little upset, but I feel more confident now that she will be back, although I am not denying I'm a bit crushed.

I just sort of needed to share that with someone, as my friends wouldn't care.

Oh yeah, and one question. I am a tad bit of an adrenaline junky, and I sort of took a spill this morning (happens like once a week), and have a bunch of road rash on an elbow and the leg of the same side plus a giant black hip bruise. I am a very clean guy but does this kind of shit freak girls out? Most of my experience comes from a few one nighters, never really had a girlfriend, so may have to unlearn some bad man habits lol.

She seems nervous or shy, she could be attracted to you too.

As for your bruising and road rash, it doesn't freak me out. Why would it?
    As for the pills, I'm not too bent on that, but that's your prerogative.

Pills? By adrenaline junkie I meant I enjoy high risk activities. I ride motorcycles, and ride downhill longboards (hence the road rash). I certainly don't take pills.

OOOOOO hahahaha you took a SPILL this morning... I read it as "pill".
    Never mind me, had a funny day.
    But no, that wouldn't freak me out. It's probably pretty cool to many girls and it's good to meet guys who have something that interests them a lot. I'm usually spotted with bruises too, doing martial arts twice a week...

In my experience, most girls are kind of sympathetic, yet intrigued as you why you are all banged up. I took a pretty bad beating this summer racing my bike and got some good road rash down my left side that has since scarred up. A lot of girls find it attractive or think its masculine, its strange and I could really care less.

P.S. Wear your gear, I would have filleted my shoulder and upper arm to the bone had I not been wearing my jacket.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger