+ Follow This Topic

Thread: waitress love:(????????

waitress love:(????????

Hello

First sorry for my bad Eng.

I'm on holiday now and last week i went to a hotel for 3 days with my family I saw girl from Czech Republic she is 17 years old and she working as a waitress at the hotel (Hotel:Restaurant [Breakfast Lunch Dinner]).Shes name is Nela and when i saw first time she was smiling at me and then i love this girl.I intend with my family to go again to this hotel this saturday for 2 days (saturday-sunday) and i want this time to talk this girl and to take photo without she is noticing and anyone else.

Any Ideas guys???
    I need your help

Thank You
    Last edited by tko45; 26-08-09 at 07:31 PM.

Waitresses are whores. They just want more tips. Thats why they nice to you.

You think girl love you becuase she has to bring you food ?

LOL - sorry friend. Sometimes I think the same way. Then I realise how silly I am being. Yes, she loves me because she has to serve me. Denied. Don't think so. Not going to happen.

It is possible the girl is interested in you, However, it is part of her job to be nice to the customers and smile.

Most likely, she is only doing her job.

Nontheless, you have nothing to loose. She is currently a stranger you'll probably never run into her again. Go for it and maybe ask her if she wants to grab a bite after her shift. Worst off, nothing will happen out of it and you'll be back where you started. No harm no foul.

Don't have too high expectations, she is a waitress and might just be doing her job.

Good luck Mate!