+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mutual true love?? or will we break up once she gets home im worried!!

Mutual true love?? or will we break up once she gets home im worried!!

Hey,
    Im new to the forum and i just wanted to share the story of my current relationship which i am VERY scared it might be ended or in a lot of trouble soon We have been dating for around 5 months and well she says she is but i am very much so in love. ( i am 16 and she is 17).So i guess i should start at the begining........i met her at my friends birthday party and she was upset over this kid jared who is the biggest scum bag on the face of the earth like ive been around him and herd him say shit like "that girls got a nice ass id like to **** her in it when she wasnt expecting ti and rip it open" that is just horribly DISGUSTING and UN HUmAN. i later found out that not only did my gf at the time was secretly doing stuff with this kid. Which disgusts me to think about she diserves so much more than him. so than we started dating and when i found out about this i got kinda woried if they could keep it a secret from everyone for so long what would stop them from keep going and jsut hide it from me which i didnt get becasue im the sappy romantic type im nothing like jared hes a ****in deuche. so liz and i started dating and it was just magical shes not the most atractive girl ive dated my friends all make fun oif me for it but for some reasion to me shes the prettiest girl ive ever seen. i just feel sso perfect when im with her. so we faught on and off about the jared thing. Than i went away on a cruise for april break and i got smashed one night and this girl on the cruise kissed me and i fely guilty and told liz about it and she freaked and almost broke up with me for it than we didnt break up but things were weird for a while and i finally said something to her and was like whats the problem shes like idk maybee we just matured to a new lvl of our relationship. And i was like if barly talking and only doing stuff is a new lvl than i dont really like it. because who would i love her and shes acting like im nothing. so we fought for a few days than she finally forgave me and said that she was really in love with me and that ngiht we took eachothers virginity. from than until i left for the summer everythin was gr8 and she told me that at that point and time she couldnt see her self with anyone else ever except me for the rest of her life and i feel the same way........except right be4 i left she started getting weird and than once i got here and i didnt call her 24/7 she started to freak out that i was separating myself from her which is the last thing i want and than she left for europe for 4 weeks while im here and only god knows what shes doing in europe and we talk through email and she calls me occasionally we havent really talked and her last few emails were kinda weird they said that i didnt love her anymore whihc isnt true at all shes scaring ehrself or she might be making excuses for her to do something that could jepordise our relationship. because after i wrote her this lonng sappy love letter saying how much i am still in lvoe wtih her and being away from ehr for so long made me realise how much ir eally do love her. she just sent me this blleh email with no thought and barly says she loves me in it. i havent done anything bad here ive been very good. but im soooo scared that shes gona come home after a summer away and not like me anymore not be atracted to em anymore fallen for someone else or something like that that causes us to spit i would die i dont think i could take it im so scared! and she doesnt have the greatest track record either like a yr ago she went to vancouver met 2 guys at a club and ended up giving them both head the first time she met them! than a bartender at ehr cousins barmitzvah!!!!
    this is the major short version!
    but really i lvoe this girl so much i think about her 24/7 shes in my dreams every night shes all i think about i live and breathe her shes the most amazing thing to ever happen to me idk what id do if she really does break up wtih me!

You went too soft, too, too fast; which is indicated by the lack of interest she has shown you. She obviously likes some element of the 'bad boy.' If I were you I'd tell her that you need to talk when she gets back. Leave it at that. Hopefully this will regain her interest, and soften the damage that the sappy letter did. When she gets back, then you can properly talk about where you two are at.
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

I didnt she initiated the softness everytime and claimes to be on the same level as i am but she usually has more of a strong response to a love letter than the one she gave me for this one she claims to be more inlove with me than i am with her i left out alot of details in the relationship but you dont think that it sounds like she will want it to end? im her first real bf so idk how shes gonna act

Sorry, I must have read your message wrong. Let me get this straight. forget wht I said earlier.

She initiated softness.
    She says she is more interested in you than you are in her.
    She is worried that you don't love her.
    AFTER you sent her a long love letter, she replied with one without thought?

yeah its really weird idk im thinking maybee she did something she isnt to proud of over the summer and feels guilty or something idk i really dont all i cna do is guess as to y shes acting weird

OK, first off I'd like you to hear from some females on this site-see what they have to say. DO NOT do what I originally told you to do (not that I think you'd be that stupid)

She has possibly done something with someother guy, it might even be a revenge thing that she was playing with and then felt guilty about (like I'm sure you did when that girl kissed you, hence why you told your gf about it)

She may have been saying a lot of those things about you not really liking her because you haven't spoken much while she's been away.

The biggest difficulty that this situation presents is that she is away from you. It makes it REALLY hard to understand where she is coming from, without body language and proximity.

I think that when you talk to her you should tell her to enjoy her holiday and you can speak about it all when she gets back.