+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 1.3 year long crush

1.3 year long crush

Ok...I have had it!!.

I told her how I feel, she didn't want a BF at that time, she's still single, we see eachother a few times a week, we just went out shopping today. And I realized I still have feelings for her. And well..**** this, I had them for nearly one and a half year. I don't want to tell here again how I feel (I hate repeating my self...)...I've met a afew girl in that time period, and I keep ''returning' back to her...what am I to do???

Did she show any signs of romantic feelings for you? If she acts like a friend. Then it's just you. Get your feelings over with because she doesn't want YOU as a boyfriend, not because she doesn't want a boyfriend.

I think you should try to close more this girl , she may be lil bit interested thats the reason she come to talk to you after 1.3 years but time for you to score home run dude .
    I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig. I will not spam in my sig.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by claws View Post
    Ok...I have had it!!.

I told her how I feel, she didn't want a BF at that time, she's still single, we see eachother a few times a week, we just went out shopping today. And I realized I still have feelings for her. And well..**** this, I had them for nearly one and a half year. I don't want to tell here again how I feel (I hate repeating my self...)...I've met a afew girl in that time period, and I keep ''returning' back to her...what am I to do???
    You know the answer to that question you just don't want to accept it. In case your sincere and dont know what to do you need to let her go and move on because as time goes your feelings for her will only grow stronger and it'll hurt that much more when you'll have no choice but to let her go.
    Last edited by Tug; 27-08-09 at 11:25 PM.

just return to her