+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help....advice needed!!!

help....advice needed!!!

So I recently went on vacation and I met this woman whose eyes melted me & had me from the first second I saw her! She works at one of the hotels I stayed at. We made eye contact on a couple of occasions and I felt like we had blazing chemistry. I never said anything to her about it though, I thought I would see her again before my holiday ended. Well, I never saw her before I left and can't seem to get her out of my mind.

She's in USA & I live in Australia. I have since returned to work and my normal life, but like I said, can't get her out of my mind. So I sent an email to her workplace & her boss said she would happily pass on my letter to the woman I can't stop thinking about (she doesn't have her own direct email at work and I didn't have any other way to contact her).

So that was a few days ago & I haven't heard back from my long distance crush! I don't know how long I should wait for a response.....should I call her at her work & see if she even got my email from her boss? Or should I just wait & hope that she replies?

I told her that she has beautiful eyes, does a great job at making people feel welcome and that I would like to get to know her. I know that we are on different continents!, but travelling there regularly wouldn't be a problem. And we had such good chemistry, I really thought she may have fancied me!

Should I wait for her to respond to my email, try to make contact again, or just let it go? I've never really tried to start a relationship or date a woman online, so I don't know how long these email processes should or normally take.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably got the email, and is trying to decide whether or not to respond. If you haven't heard from her in a week, I'd forget about her. She may have a boyfriend, or may not be interested for any number of reasons.

I think you have enough waited , either you call her or try to her get out of your mind . I know its difficult but i dont think so you have any choice .

Best of luck .

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She probably got the email, and is trying to decide whether or not to respond. If you haven't heard from her in a week, I'd forget about her. She may have a boyfriend, or may not be interested for any number of reasons.
    Thanks Vashti..... was pretty much what I was thinking anyway, I suppose I just needed to hear it from someone else!