+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake boobies

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suspect what you actually mean is: you don't want kids *right now*, which is sensible.

Flora, how old are you? This is not intended to be an insult. Unless you are over 30, it is too soon for you to decide you do not want children.

Too many women (and men) change their minds about this subject for me to take your comment in any way seriously. Still it sounds like the risk is minimal. So, just make sure you've done your homework for what might happen in future. Good luck with everything.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I am 34, so I am pretty confident that I will not be having kids. Unless I choose to adopt in my forties, in which case my plastic boobs will remain intact!

Thanks for the well wishes!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, okay then. But, two of my colleagues just had an 'oops' baby at 43. My other GF only got married at 37 and just had twins. So never say 'never'.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded... just an fyi: not everyone wants children. and those who got oopsed at 43 -- i feel for them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmos View Post
    IndiReloaded... just an fyi: not everyone wants children. and those who got oopsed at 43 -- i feel for them.
    Enigmos. I never said everyone wants children. I said that many who say they don't change their mind later.

I wouldn't feel sorry for my friends. They are quite happy to have another child. It was unexpected, but definitely not unwanted.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't like fake ones.

Frankly, it's quite the turnoff to know a girl would waste a loaaaaaaaaaaad of money to have herself stuffed with some silicone mounds.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I don't like fake ones.

Frankly, it's quite the turnoff to know a girl would waste a loaaaaaaaaaaad of money to have herself stuffed with some silicone mounds.
    That's something I've heard from other men. However, wouldn't it be better to have fake breasts than literally no breasts whatsoever? I am a straight women, and do not look at other women in a sexual way, but even I find the curvier female form to be beautiful.....

As every guy I've dated seems to be against it, I am aware that I am doing this more for me than to attract men, which I hope is a good reason. It does seem interesting to me though that there is a stigma. I admit when I look at celebrities that go over the top with plastic surgery I am judgemental, and above all feel sorry for them. But fixing one thing that is really bothersome....I know people will view me differently but I am willing to take that risk I guess.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should touch some fakies before sticking them in your body. They don't feel nice. (Do you have any friends that will let you touch?) Also, have a look at someone topless laying down. When you are laying on your back, it looks weird to have your boobs not lay naturally, at least to my mind. And old ladies with implants look weird, too, but i suppose you can worry about taking them out later.

I equate breast implants for women with hair plugs for men. Flora, if you were a man, would you get hair plugs to fill out your receding hairline or would you just go with it, cut your remaining hair very short and get on with your bad self?
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here's my take on it, which I got slammed with a little earlier.

The bad news is: people like me will talk behind your back. I'm not a bad person, and wouldn't spread rumors. But we'd talk about the new you. If they look good or bad or whatever. All I would say is that I disagree with fake tits, if they're small love 'em... big? still love 'em. But hey, that's just me. Oh well you've accepted that people WILL judge you. So that said: it's all good.

The othe thing is that you've decided to get them done for the same reason I have mildly looked into breast reduction. I want to feel more proportionate, I wanted to buy clothes that fit my frame AND my boobs (I have to buy clothes way to big and take them in just so that they drape over my boobs properly and not like a hooker). I also wanted to NOT get the attention I recieve on a normal day. I mean dammit, I have a damn face- look at it.

Either way, I think you've got very logical and ideal reasons to get it done. Would I agree? Never, but so?

Doesn't fake boobs feel like rubber?

I think you're missing the picture on WHICH type of man you will attract with fake boobs.

If you are after a man who will really love you for you, then no implants. I'm not saying that there aren't guys out there who won't love you for you if you get them, but most of the time, they will be the type that looks at fake tits for one thing, and we all know what that one thing is.

So if you are very sexual and just want to have fun with random guys forever, if might be a great choice. However I feel that it will lower your chances to find a really decent guy who really just wants a really great and down to earth girl.

Quote Originally Posted by entrepreneur724 View Post
    I think you're missing the picture on WHICH type of man you will attract with fake boobs.

If you are after a man who will really love you for you, then no implants. I'm not saying that there aren't guys out there who won't love you for you if you get them, but most of the time, they will be the type that looks at fake tits for one thing, and we all know what that one thing is.

So if you are very sexual and just want to have fun with random guys forever, if might be a great choice. However I feel that it will lower your chances to find a really decent guy who really just wants a really great and down to earth girl.
    yeah, probably true...
    I don't know though. For one, I feel like my wholesome girl-next-doorishness limits me to ONLY being viewed as wife material. And I am not that into the idea of marriage. I am pretty old fashioned, and don't enjoy sleeping with guys I'm not into, but more in a serial monogamy sense than a you're my soul-mate-lets-make-babies way.
    I also take some time to get to know guys before having sex, so I think by the time the fake boob converstion came up, I would know if they were into me, or just wanted to hump.
    Honestly, it might be nice to have a guy only want me for sex. I don't know if its my booblessness or not, but it's never happened to me before? Ha Ha, of all the things to complain about......

This is my recommendation for you then.

As you are not aware of what you really want, I would hold off for now until you do. Once you figure that out, the choice will become more clear.

Ever since I met my mother in law I have been jealous of her breasts. She didn't even need a freaking bra and there seemed to be no sagging...this summer I found out they were fake and felt sooooooo good!
    All this time I had been competing with something that was fake anyway! She told me how painful they are, and I've talked my other mom-in-law who considered implants. I guess they are pretty easy to spot if you know what you are looking for. They will be harder, they will be a LOT perkier (even into old age) and they naturally stand apart.
    So girls with cleavage are all natural.

I feel so relieved that I don't have to compete with her boobs, they aren't even hers. They are just lumps of silicone.

Blessings to you, If you choose to do this, think about the long term.. and do it for yourself.
    I'm in trouble for advertising in my sig.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123