+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake boobies

Fake boobies

For a long time I have been considering getting breast implants. I am a 34 AA, meaning I basically have no boobs whatsoever. Surprisingly, this has not really been an issue with any of the men I have been with, though I don’t exactly have a large “sample size”. In fact, all of them have been adamant that I should NOT get fake boobs. I actually had saved up the money at one point and was scheduled for surgery and my boyfriend at the time was so upset that I cancelled. He said the one of the reason’s he loved me was because I was natural and he didn’t want me to be “the type of woman who gets implants”.

Now I am in my thirties and newly single. I have always been very thin, and still am, but as I have gotten older I have kind of filled out a little and I feel like my lack of breasts looks even stranger with my slightly bigger body. I also would love to be able to wear bikinis, summer dresses, and tank tops that I didn’t have to buy in the girls section. I don’t’ want giant Pamela Anderson boobies, but am thinking of getting a B-cup.

Of course this is a major decision and I have several concerns. One is that with the lack of tissue I have in my chest, the implants won’t look right. Another is that the surgery will cause me to lose sensation. Finally, I worry that men I meet in the future would view me differently or not enjoy the feeling/look of fake breasts.

My questions:
    For any women who have implants…are you happy with them? Have you felt that you were judged or unfairly stereotyped?

For men, or women who date women, what are your opinions on fake breasts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You seem to have a level head about the implants and and good reasoning why to get them. Props there... but I really look down on girls who get them. I won't feed you lines that I don't. I'm all about the "love yourself as is", you can work on yourself... but when I say work I mean real work, like hit the gym, eat healthy, get active... not pay for fake stuff to go in you (or take off) to better yourself.

I'm not a man and would never date you but... as a girl- yes I would "judge" you. I'm sure you're very sweet- but I'm not judging how nice you are... I'd be judging you on you buying into the whole fake body thing. And yes people talk about fake boobs- and not to your face.

I have known many man who just aren't down with fakes (very much like your ex)- they'd rather have them small than something fake.

Anyways all only my opinion...

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post

I'm not a man and would never date you but... as a girl- yes I would "judge" you. I'm sure you're very sweet- but I'm not judging how nice you are... I'd be judging you on you buying into the whole fake body thing. And yes people talk about fake boobs- and not to your face.

I have known many man who just aren't down with fakes (very much like your ex)- they'd rather have them small than something fake.

Anyways all only my opinion...
    that would make you very very shallow, girl68. don't you know that you don't judge people by their looks by now?

in any case, it really depends where you live. Canadians may not be as accepting, however in Los Angeles no one would even notice since it's pretty common here. I have not met a man who rejected a girl for her implants.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    that would make you very very shallow, girl68. don't you know that you don't judge people by their looks by now?

in any case, it really depends where you live. Canadians may not be as accepting, however in Los Angeles no one would even notice since it's pretty common here. I have not met a man who rejected a girl for her implants.
    I am not shallow, I am honest. I am allowed to dislike fake tits.

Yes they do! Maybe from LA, where everyone is fake- maybe not.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you need to do a lot of research about getting them. I have seen some beautiful, almost natural-looking ones, but I've also seen some UGLY ones. If you think you might be the sort to gain weight in your trunk area, I'd be careful. Those women put a bit of weight on in their breasts, and the breast implants sit on TOP of them, like an ice cream cone. (gross) Maybe this doesn't happen if you go under the muscle

Anyway, I DO think a certain number of people will judge you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you just get pregnant?

Or put on some weight?

Well, the pregnancy thing might work, temporarily at least, but I don't want kids.....and getting bigger boobs seems like it just might be a bad reason for bringing a child into the world. Implants would be much cheaper too!

I have tried gaining weight. Unfortunately, it all seems to go to my face and thighs while my breasts remained the same size. I think its genetic, none of the women in my family have any breast tissue. Three of my female relatives have had surgery, two turned out really well, but the other has that cone look to it, and some rippling under the skin. It's not horrible, but you can tell they are fake.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you need to do a lot of research about getting them. I have seen some beautiful, almost natural-looking ones, but I've also seen some UGLY ones. If you think you might be the sort to gain weight in your trunk area, I'd be careful. Those women put a bit of weight on in their breasts, and the breast implants sit on TOP of them, like an ice cream cone. (gross) Maybe this doesn't happen if you go under the muscle

Anyway, I DO think a certain number of people will judge you.
    i think if she doesn't go overboard and get natural looking implants then it won't be noticeable.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    where are you from?

I live in Las Vegas, which may rank only behind LA as the silicone capitol.

I am hoping that if I merely get a B cup people won't really notice. I generally wear padded bras anyway so it may not be obvious with my clothes on. Of course, I would feel compelled to be honest about it to anyone I was close enough to that they were seeing me with my clothes off.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's a waste of time, energy and money getting a B cup. if you do decide to get it done, get C instead. I am a C cup.

Thanks for the advice. I have heard that from a couple of people. I have also heard that there is a limit to how big you can go if you don't have a lot of breast tissue to cover the implant.

I am going to talk to several doctors before making any decisions, and I will ask about this issue. From friends and relatives that have had them, I have heard they give you different sizes of “implants’ to wear in your bra for a few days so you can see which one you prefer. I think I might be tempted to turn it into a social experiment and see what types of reactions/looks I get from men and women with giant vs. non-existent boobs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, we got those at work

One of my wife's gateways to the "Big O" is her breasts. If I don't start there, she won't finish "down there." If you lose feeling in your breasts, this might be an issue. I am not looking for a response, just something you should keep in mind if that's part of your process.

Maybe this is a self-asteem issue you're having. (ie. an underlying issue and the breast implant situation is the surface issue) If you feel a guy is judging you right out of the gate because of your ta ta size, it may be an negative issue later in a relationship. However, on the other side of the coin if you're looking for lots of "fun" times with guys and you want to be eye candy, then go for it. Then it also depends on "why" you're wanting to get it done.

Men do not look at boobs first, they look at your ass. It's been scientifically proven. Men are looking to spread their seed. That's not located in the breasts (well, not all the time ).

My wife had small breasts when we met, and she was curvy. Other than gaining some weight over the years, she still has the curves and nice breasts. To be honest, when we first started dating, I was looking to get laid! I wasn't thinking about her breasts!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it will make you happy and more confident, do it. But, as Vash said, do your homework.

I don't really see this as any different than getting one's eyes lasered (something I am considering). AA is very small.

Have you had a proper checkup with you doc recently? Just make sure there is nothing hormonal going on & ask about what would happen if you got pregnant.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast