+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eating out questions.

Vash have you heard "its all in the mind?" how there are no physical explanations for an illness the mind is making the body sick?

think of it like that there is no medical explanation for it nor is there a medical reason for such a thing. Why would a woman need to squirt its not like the woman squirting during animal sex is going to make things easier.

I've looked this up to. squirting is actually related to stimulation of a certain area enough. i can't remember what the name was off the top my head. but the stimulation causes a very quick build up of fluid in the bladder but not urine. This build up is then expelled because she can't very well keep it held in will being constantly stimulated.

but there are also women who are much less sensitive and this may be the reason they have never squirted because it requires much more aggressive stimulation. so in short it is actually a biological thing. its purpose? I have no freaking clue but it would definitely be exciting to watch and induce and i'm sure that the squirter enjoys it as well.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    Vash have you heard "its all in the mind?" how there are no physical explanations for an illness the mind is making the body sick?

think of it like that there is no medical explanation for it nor is there a medical reason for such a thing. Why would a woman need to squirt its not like the woman squirting during animal sex is going to make things easier.

I've looked this up to. squirting is actually related to stimulation of a certain area enough. i can't remember what the name was off the top my head. but the stimulation causes a very quick build up of fluid in the bladder but not urine. This build up is then expelled because she can't very well keep it held in will being constantly stimulated.

but there are also women who are much less sensitive and this may be the reason they have never squirted because it requires much more aggressive stimulation. so in short it is actually a biological thing. its purpose? I have no freaking clue but it would definitely be exciting to watch and induce and i'm sure that the squirter enjoys it as well.
    That's all very interesting, but there STILL is no medical evidence to support your claim. If you can provide a link to a credible medical source that unquestionably proves female ejaculate is different than urine, I would like to read it, though.

[URL="http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_150/184_love_tip.html"]http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_150/184_love_tip.html[/URL]
    here is one of a few posts while it's not "Medical research" it takes some of its informatation from it. Look up the skene gland which is metioned in this post and you will learn something

here is a Wiki while you may not trust it look at the sources.
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland[/URL]

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you know Feonix that until fairly recently, ulcers were considered to be caused by stress? I.e. "its all in the mind"?

I remember in the early 80s when that initial report came out. It was a couple of Australian docs, actually (that for Mish & CB) who figured out it was caused by H. pylori. Noone believed them, actually, so Barry Marshall drank a bacterial culture and basically gave himself an infection which he then took antibiotics for. They got a nobel prize for this discover, fyi.

My point is that something is often only "in the mind" until an explanation is found. There are lots of examples like this in medicine. Mononucleosis is another example that comes to mind, young people who got sick from EBV/CMV were being told it was stress, hyperchondriasis, etc until we learned better.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

here is a Wiki while you may not trust it look at the sources.
    [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skene%27s_gland[/URL]
    I looked. No offense to those researchers, but I've never heard of those journals. Show me something in Lancet, NEJM, PNAS or even Nature, then I might believe.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Did you know Feonix that until fairly recently, ulcers were considered to be caused by stress? I.e. "its all in the mind"?

I remember in the early 80s when that initial report came out. It was a couple of Australian docs, actually (that for Mish & CB) who figured out it was caused by H. pylori. Noone believed them, actually, so Barry Marshall drank a bacterial culture and basically gave himself an infection which he then took antibiotics for. They got a nobel prize for this discover, fyi.

My point is that something is often only "in the mind" until an explanation is found. There are lots of examples like this in medicine. Mononucleosis is another example that comes to mind, young people who got sick from EBV/CMV were being told it was stress, hyperchondriasis, etc until we learned better.
    ok my mistake i've found its not in the mind anyway so i proved my self wrong. my bad

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I looked. No offense to those researchers, but I've never heard of those journals. Show me something in Lancet, NEJM, PNAS or even Nature, then I might believe.
    all the journals you suggested are about disorders or "problems" they aren't about researching the function's of body parts. and you really are going to be that stubborn? fine.

Anyone else want to get back on track and share any more of your eperriences. If you had a really good time how didi it go?

I like keep my tongue soft when teasing her clitoris and she likes me to have a couple of fingers in her vagina at the same time. But we are a bit uncertain about the G-spot.
    Is it usually on the top about a couple of inches in?

Please bite my dick and drag your teeth, it enhances the experience.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Always give the clitoris plenty of attention but be gentle with it!

Ever have a guy restrain you and push his finger slowly but hard up to the side of your clit and let it slip under his finger to the other side? GaaAAAhhHH I hate it! specially when im in the shower it makes me slip around

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Please bite my dick and drag your teeth, it enhances the experience.
    ^ makes me laugh ;P

Ever have a guy restrain you and push his finger slowly but hard up to the side of your clit and let it slip under his finger to the other side? GaaAAAhhHH I hate it! specially when im in the shower it makes me slip around
    that actually sounds like something i would love to do. i like to toy with people, her especially but in a good way.

these are all good but I'm looking for something that made you (girls) or your girl(guys) breathless. Anything like that?
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

I never really had much of a technique planned, my ex wasn't really into my licking her vagina too much as she wasn't too sure ont he feeling it gave her, so I never really had to work at it as she pretty much disliked it.

However I often did lick, suck and nibble on her clit as she loved it. There was nor eal technique, all women are are different, I just tended to do what she reacted to mostly, say it was sucking on her clit. I'd mix it up a bit every now and then with licking and nibbling, to try and tease her a bit.

You've just got to work off of what she finds best, it'll take time as all women are different, there's no real technique that can be used on allw omen, it'd be one that you'd learn as you you go down on the girl you're with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12