+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fishy email?

Fishy email?

Should I have been concerned about this email? A guy I dated wrote it to a female friend. It's what broke us up.. I was pissed he wrote it to her.. he was pissed I snooped in his email. He did tend to pay attention to his dreams a lot and many times wrote and emailed them to the people they were about.. he did it to me many times.. but...

Also, he told me once he thinks it's funny to sign his emails with an "L,".. because it makes the other person wonder if he means "later", "love"....

__________________________________________________ _

I had a WILD nights sleep last night. One of the dreams I had was that you and I had a much more intimate relationship. We were being intimate, kissing, going away for weekends together, hugging, having sex, having some fun adventures, and just being close like bfriend/gfriends do.
    >
    >One of the wild things about this particular dream was how real and in the moment it felt. Like, although you and I have never had this kind of relationship, somehow now I feel like I have a good sense of what it would be like and feel like with you.
    >
    >Needless to say, I woke of feeling as though today is a rather ~heavy~ day, if you know what I mean. Welcome to the weekend, baby!
    >
    >I'm actually heading to the ***** Mts w/a friend of mine to go hiking/camping.
    >Have a lovely day and a groovin' weekend!
    >L,
    >-E.

heh... i would have been freakin pissed if my boyfriend sent that e-mail to another girl

I say you had a right to be concerned
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

A guy you "dated"? If he wasn't your boyfriend, then that email is in the clear IMO. If he was your boyfriend, then no, you have a right to be pissed.

I vote for "Pissed"

I would deffinitly dump his ass for that. Even though it was a dream! He stated that he thought it would be just like that in real life and that it would be great too! ugh... jerk....

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Pissed comes to mind first. Then again why did you read his email in the first place. Thats kinda a breach of trust though what you found was worse on his part.

Your boyfriend does that? What an ass I say. And I don't know of ANYONE who would EVER send these kind of dreams to people they are not involved with! Imagine being the receiver, how the heck are you supposed to respond? Are you supposed to think this guy likes you or he's just playing around with you or what? I mean, what the HELL is your boyfriend (or maybe ex now) trying to do? Screw him.

But yes. Your reading his mail was a breach of trust so he also has a right to be pissed as well. But MAYBE this breakup would lead on to better things? I don't know.

If this is the same guy as in the other thread I replied to, it would be prudent to lose him. It sounds like he's playing you, and being cruel about it.
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

it depends on what kind of relationship the two of them have or had. if they're really good friends, it's not any of your business. it's only your business if he chooses to tell you. he didn't do anything wrong, only let someone he knows what he dreamt of. he can't control them. but if his intentions were to actually hint to her that he wanted something, that's a different story. you broke up with him over an email.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

The guy signs his emails with an 'L' so people won't know whether he means 'later' or 'love' for christ sakes. AND does that in a letter about his wet dream.
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

no pissed..... it was a dream... i've had dreams of women that in real lif I have no feelings for, and I've told them (me and these chicks are buds after all)

i still say you should be pissed.
    i definitely think there were intentions behind his e-mail.

i don't care if they're good friends or not--when you have a girlfriend, you don't e-mail ANOTHER girl to tell her you were having sexual fantasies about her. come on
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"