+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From a ladies point of view, is this possible

From a ladies point of view, is this possible

Hello, I was just wondering if this sounds crazy. I posted a while back, very long and complicated situation. Long story short, a coworker and close friend asked me to date, came on strong and was very sweet. made me feel loved and wanted. She has been through a lot and is pretty unstable, but she seemed so sincere. Things went great, then she ended it, saying no chemistry or feelings. She said she did not want to give me false hopes etc..
    3 monts later, after no talking or contact, she calls me. we agree to be friends and hang out a lot. she said she liked me as a friend and knew I wanted more. Then she says she wants to try again but she is terrified of me breaking her heart, which she told me the same the first time around.
    We try again and after a few monts she ends it again. She was depressed and has a lot going on but she tells me no feelings and we have no future but doesnt tell me why?
    no talking again for 3 months. then we talk and she says she is being distant because she doesnt want to lead me on and feels bad for hurting me and doesnt want to hang out, even as friends.
    Now the funny part. I hear from a source that she really misses me and has feelings and is confused but she doesnt want to hurt me again.
    Could this be possible??????

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, it's possible. You said she had a few loose screws, you are a screw.

Trust me, you don't want this disaster of a girl...

I didnt say she had a screw loose. She has legitimate problems in her life, and if you had those same problems you wouldnt want people making fun of you, would you.
    I asked a question and instead of getting advise and or opinions I get sarcasm, thats real nice

Here's some advice for you: avoid getting entangled with this unreliable person. Do you want it sugar coated? Sorry. I don't do that (see screen name).

If you came here hoping someone would tell you that love will conquer all, you're SOL. This girl will continue to flake out on you and dick you around for as long as you keep coming back for more. She's unavailable. Clearly.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 29-08-09 at 03:21 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's his original thread too, Gig. I just bumped it.

Now he's going to cry that we aren't supporting him b/c we arent telling him what he wants to hear.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by banser123 View Post
    I didnt say she had a screw loose. She has legitimate problems in her life, and if you had those same problems you wouldnt want people making fun of you, would you.
    I asked a question and instead of getting advise and or opinions I get sarcasm, thats real nice
    Take what I said as sarcasm if you like- but it was not.

Did I say she was "crazy" no. I said she has a loose screw which meant she's got issues... which is what you mean yes? She has problems. And I am not laughing at her, I'm merely stating exactly what you have... she's got "problems".

If you want to get involved with a person with "problems" on you, off you, on you, off you- by all means.

Whether her problems are legitimate or not, the girl doesn't know what she wants. She starts something, somehow gets freaked out, retreats, and then repeats the process again.
    Do you really think that you can make anything out of this? You're tried... 3 times. It didn't work. Time to give up.

It's possible, but I think you should forget her...move on...if she's insure you can do nothing about it...

Have you talked things over with her? She is the only one who can tell you what she is feeling. She is the only one who can tell you why she behaves the way that she does.

Yes it is possible that she is confused and misses you.

Yes, I did talk to her last week. Thats why I am confused. She told me she felt no chemistry and would rather keep her distant. She didnt want to lead me on. But since then she has been texting me every day (casual stuff, not about our relationship). And I heard through a sorce that she misses me but she feels as tho because she hurt me in the past she is afraid to get close again.
    This is why I am so confused. Its not that easy just to give up.

Hey, you seem like a nice and well meaning guy.
    Have you really sat and talked to her about this? to get a feel for where she is at with it?

Thank you.
    Thats just it, she seems like she wants to keep distant. I told her that she didnt have to worry about leading me on, that I just wanted to get together one day to catch up and get things back to at least a good relationship as friends and coworkers. She seems like she wants to but then elects not to.
    This hurts me because I feel as tho the years before we dated I thought we were close friends and now I feel as tho she just disregarded my friendship too. I hope Im wrong but I just dont understand why she refuses to be good friends. She needs help and is alone. Can it be for another reason that she keeps distant?

Welcome to the love forum. LOL!

People here think everything should be perfect, that life is perfect (well, their lives anyway), and only their sarcasm and points of views are correct.

Don't let people here get you down.

Thank you Mr.niceguy,
    I appreciate your words. And I agree, sarcasm doesnt help lol.
    I will keep my chin up. Thanks

Thank you Mr.niceguy,
    I appreciate your words. And I agree, sarcasm doesnt help lol.
    I will keep my chin up. Thanks
    Check out my first thread here. It will show you who to trust and who is full of shit.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/31629-love-hurts.html[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast