+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is seing eachother everyday too much?

Is seing eachother everyday too much?

I met this girl about a month ago and she is cool and all. She is cute and funny.
    Just last week she was telling me if I wanted to cruise by her place and hang out, I said ok. Then the next day she asked me the same thing, I went. Then the next day she asked me if I was busy after work and I said no and asked to come over again. I did.
    The next day the same thing but I said I was busy as I was getting tired of coming over a lot to hang out with her friends and watch movies.

The day I did not come over, she did not talk to me nor replied to my text. Until I left her a vmail to "lets hang out", she called.

Its nice to hang out and all, but sometimes I just get too tired of repeating the same thing while we are semi-dating.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Do you think she's trying to make sure you're not just semi-dating? Every day seems like too much to me too.
    Spammer Spanker

my ex wouldn't go away when we got together at the beginning and because i had spent my life too guarded i went with the flow and i ended up spending every day with him coz he wanted to. i don't regret letting go of all my rules in my head. i ended up enjoying it and then began to miss him and then began to get grief when i didn't always have time to 'hang out'. it was good while it lasted but it became too much in the end because he became too controlling of my time. it was a learning experience for me. take your space when you need it but don't reject spending time her when you have time and of course when you want it.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

When you hang out with her, does that include her friends? Does that means you're hanging out with her and her gang everyday?

Hmm, watching movies with her and her friends every day is a bit redundant anyway. It doesn't give you any real quality time with her, which you need for the relationship to progress (if you want it to). Spending superficial hours there every day is building a weak relationship.

How about you initiate a few/couple of days a week you see her, alone, for a date or some time together?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you don't just want to "hang out" do something about it!

If you want to go watch a game why can't you ask. Why don't you make a suggestion?

I have had some nights where I would take her out and then when I am walking her to her door, she asked if I wanna come in. I do and end up there for an hour or two talking with her and her friends.

When I am at work or somewhere else, I seriously don't think about her as much. I tend not to find my self in a "I miss her" category. And most of it is that if I don't show up and hang, she will flip.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I think you're getting buddy buddy with her...

and you're hanging out with her so you won't lose this friendship? That sucks..

It doesn't seem like you are all that into her anyway ... so why bother? If she's wants a friendship, then she has to stop being so pouty when you don't want to see her. If she wants a boyfriend, then she has to drop the entourage! I think you two need to talk.

Carl.