+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, it's been a while...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    They were back together for only 5 days after being broken up for 4 months.

It's not really a classic rebound situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    bullshit!
    +1

Whatever you say, darlin.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't get it. What's with all of the negativity?

I don't have rebounds, so why should I assume that every girl does?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You didn't have a rebound after little miss MoonBitch?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Who is little miss MoonBitch?

Do I talk to girls I have no interest in dating? Sure. But I tell them that. I've never done what I hear of other people doing which is fake their emotions and feelings in order to not be lonely and then end up breaking someone's heart because it was only a rebound and they were lying to themself.

I'm not planning to jump into anything. Now that the obstacles gone, I am in no rush to do anything. All I have to do is keep hanging out and take things very slowly. After my last couple relationships, I've gotten a lot better at taking things and ending them if they need to be ended. I'll do the same thing here if I feel it needs to be done.

You prostitute.

Anyway, Cain, if there's one thing that really chaps my ass in relationships it's confusion. I hate that shit. Want to be with me? Great. Let's be together. Not sure? **** off until you ARE sure.

You're not her girlfriend, Cain. You don't paint your nails together and talk about what's happening on 90210. Her confusion shouldn't even approach your zip code.

My advice: be VERY clear with her that you aren't a back burner kind of guy.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Something that's been on my mind lately is a quote from someone I read a while back, "The balance and dynamic for the relationship is determined from the very beginning, a turbulent beginning will set a turbulent relationship".
    If true that is a good thing.

[QUOTE=Gigabitch;487370]You prostitute.

Anyway, Cain, if there's one thing that really chaps my ass in relationships it's confusion. I hate that shit. Want to be with me? Great. Let's be together. Not sure? **** off until you ARE sure.

/QUOTE]

that doesn't even make sense

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    More drugs. Its all there, MNG, right in that little bottle. Dive in & find your salvation.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's a mug's game Cain. It's a f-cking mug's game.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are interested in her, tell her you are interested, but only if she loses the boyfriend, and not until then. make her choose.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you are interested in her, tell her you are interested, but only if she loses the boyfriend, and not until then. make her choose.
    She doesn't have the bf anymore. They broke up. Because he cheated... again. So far she seems to have cut him off in every way. And her friends are not letting her forget what he did.

I'll probably be stopping in her work later on after I get off work. I'm going to take things slow and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    It's a mug's game Cain. It's a f-cking mug's game.
    How so? Is it really that useless?

Over the last few days I've had some time to sit back and reflect.

As it stands, I'm going to continue dating around. I like relationships, but I'm not going to continue doing what I've done in the past and just rush into something. I'm going to enjoy being single, date around, and if I find someone then I'll see if something will come of it.

I'm still talking to the girl mentioned in this thread. We went out today on a day date to have lunch and then played mini golf, went to the batting cages, and just talked for a little bit before I went to work. We've got another date set up for Tuesday evening, though that is only going to be a movie night. I can feel a chemistry, but I still want to take it slow. I'll date around just like she is going to. If it's going to happen, it'll happen.

I won't, however, be a rebound. So I won't let her rush into anything. I also am no longer going to chase women. While I know that the act of pursuing is considered chasing by most, I don't cosider it that. To me, chasing is when you constantly do things that can seem a little pathetic. When you drop everything to hang with the girl every time she wants. When you're always available to talk to her... etc... That won't happen anymore.

Just in case any of you were wondering.

Nope I was wondering. jp LOL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123