+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really needs some womanly advice

Really needs some womanly advice

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years. Recently we took a break for about a month. During that time he did sleep with someone else. Now she is saying that she might be pregnant. I have no idea how to react to this news. I mean Im mad, but I dont know what to do. What would other girls do in this situation?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are you?

I would say find out if she is or not. Actaully this is more you bf's duty than yours. How is your bf reacting to this? I think his reaction is a pretty good indicator of how you should respond to this.

Wait you guys were on a break and he slept with someone and you are ok with that????

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When you are on a break the leash has been untied.

I think you shouldn't have to be dealing with this.. if she is pregnant then let him decide what to do next

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, I would advise you to leave him if she is pregnant. you should not have to pay for his indiscretions, and having a baby is a huge responsibility. You should opt out, for sure.

Im 21, and no I was not okay with him sleeping with someone else. He's mad that he did something that stupid. Im mad and hurt because we've been together so long I just guessed that we would end up having kids one day. We have always talked about it.

You might want to explain some of the details of the break. Who initiated it? Did he say he wanted a break because he wanted to get in this girl's pants and then came back? Did he sleep with her because he was all traumatized because you said you wanted a break? What happened?
    Spammer Spanker

He wanted the break because we were fighting a lot. I had no idea that he was even talking to someone else, until we started talking again. The break was only for about a month.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're too young to be involved in that crap. Doesn't sound like your relationship is that great as it is. I'd walk away. This won't end well.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi