+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sleeping with my neighbor

Sleeping with my neighbor

I moved into a new townhouse a few months ago. I immediatly hit it off with my neighbor. We have spent many nights outside drinking wine and conversing about many topics. We have alot in common. We had a natural chemisty and connection to each other. We have went on camping trips where i met some of his other friends and had a great time. About a month ago we started sleeping with each other on a regular basis, we have not stated to each other that we are dateing one another by any means. However, the other night after some wonderful sex he was ying beside me and and told me how I am one of the sexiest women he has ever been with, and that he enjoys my mind, how i carry myself and that i have just completly rocked his world and how he respects me. He also started talking to me about things he wanted in his future and life to go. As i said we have been friends for a while before we had sex. He has told me he has never been one to chase women and he has only been with a handful of women. He also told me prior to us sleeping to gether in one of our conversations that he would like to find a woman but did not want a "hit and run" that he wanted something "more substantal"

So not wanting to rush things I am just going with the flow, i want things to just naturally progress, however, i can not deny i am developing feelings. I am just not sure if this is just a friends with benifits or pehaps he is feeling a little more. And then to make matters worse over the weekend i went to visit my parents and he and my male cousin who is my room mate as well and a friend of his. They went to a friends house over the weekend and apparently there was some pretty hard partying and my cousin picked up a few girls, i was informed that my cousin and him and these girls engaged in some group sex activity. He did say that my fellow did not have actuall "sexual intercourse" but i am not sure if he is telling me the truth or not.

When he told me this i became very upset, i realized that i really like this man, but i am not sure how to handle this. I mean we are not boyfriend/girlfriend but i dont like the idea of sleeping with someone knowing they have slept with someone else too. And i have also given the thought of just stopping this now before i get too emotionally involved. But at the same time I do see this a potential, well i had until now i am now not so sure. I am just not sure where he is and i would like to continue seeing him and the sex is great... but this incident has really got me kind of messed up. Please advise on how to proceed and handel this. He does not even know that i know, i just found out last night.
    Last edited by boldblondie; 01-09-09 at 05:33 AM.

You don't like the idea of sleeping with someone that has slept with someone else? Do you want a virgin?

If you want exclusivity, then you need to have a talk. Don't assume.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You know what, for him, its okay to be doing this because he isnt commited but I know for you this isnt comfortable because obviously you have feelings for him and you cannot deny. If you cannot handle this, step out of it or else you will just be having heart aches all the time.

Who keeps deleting my posts?