+ Follow This Topic

Thread: gfs past

gfs past

Ok well this is kinda really silly but its something that does bug me alot that I NEED to get over. Im not going to get into to big details but basically..

Me and my gfs are teens ( im 18 and shes 16 ), before her ive never really done much with girls aside from making out, well just nothing "below the belt" aha kinda sad i know.

Now she has, shes done like everything but sex with a few diff guys. We have lost are virginitys to each other though. Now it does bother me alot that shes 2 years younger and has done alot more than me and also at a pretty younge age, thinking about it and the guys upsets me, one of them stuff happening on her bed that I spend alot of time on. Like thinking that other guys have touched her in that way and shes to other guys does upset me.

But it shouldn't be a big deal I mean she was a virgin and chose me to take it, and im being kind of hypocritical if I had the opportunity to do stuff with girls and even have sex at that younger age I would of! I just had no game and was a shy awkward kid when i was 14/15 even 16.

I just wanna know how to get it out of my head and in the past like I love her to death

1.) 18 is not behind them game, you lose it when you're ready, not on a time schedule.

2.) She's 16, you're 18, johnny law can bite you if you don't watch yourself.

3.) If this is bothering you, you're not ready. She was a virgin, gl finding someone who is anything close to that in your 20's.

4.) You're going to "love" a lot of different girls.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Man, you'll feel better after you **** her brains out and steal all her cherries.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post

2.) She's 16, you're 18, johnny law can bite you if you don't watch yourself.
    I get this alot, laws are different here though.

Thanks for the advice though

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You simply have to get over it. There is no "way" to forget about it, you simply just reason with yourself in your head.

goodluck finding girls who are virgins at your age, nevermind untouched.
    she choose to be with you now, think of the future not the past.

you cant forget her past but you have to move on...
    if you really love her think about the future with that girl

I'm confused.

You haven't done anything below the belt... but you took her virginity? You took her virginity, but she's had sex with multiple guys?

Uh..?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Wait a minute, I'm bit confused about your situation. But still I can advise you to stop thinking about you've been thinking lately, if that concerns about sex. Just go with the flow.

you know what? i have also been through that stage where I imagine some other girls touching my boy in the past and I know its not a pretty imagination but then again, remember this is but normal and remember that She gave her virginity to you and not to them, so relax.. dont dwell on it too much and just think of better things to do for your relationships future.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm confused.

You haven't done anything below the belt... but you took her virginity? You took her virginity, but she's had sex with multiple guys?

Uh..?
    Sorry typed the thing fast, to clear it up ive never done anything below the belt with anyone but her, and no shes done everything sexual with multiple guys except sex, and we had sex together though for both are first times.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude, it's like climbing a mountain ... You hit the summit while a bunch of others couldn't make it to the top ...

Who cares? You're just insecure about your lack of experience ... But you will get your experience. Oh yes, you will get your experience. And most likely, she will not be the end of the road for you. You'll have more after that ... She might've been your first, but not your last.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Are you crazy....

She gave those guys nothing and gave you everything!

Grow up or let her go to someone more worthy!

You know your wrong and that's why you here, pull yourself together, you know she wants you and no one else so ? I'd say you both are pretty lucky!
    Live your life to the fullest and let the regrets of today be lessons for tomorrow

Like I should be happy I lost mine to someone who lost theres at the same time with me, which doesn't even happen to ALOT of couples, alot of my friend relationships one of them wasn't a virgin and one was.