+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Traditional Women

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well that hurts my feelings.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

As a man I find this long post offensive. There's many ideas in here that have the potential to come across as condescending to many women especially in north America.

I believe God created man & woman with equal capabilities. Women are just as capable of leadership roles & jobs as men are. They are capable of serving in military & being the head of the household.

As far as the statement of a woman wanting to look up to her husband? I have no interest in making sure that my wife looks up to me. If anything I want to be able to look up to her & trust her judgment more than my own.

Now should any woman be happy with the role of submitting to her husband that would be totally up to her and I certainly would not tell her that she's wrong if that's what she really wants.

Traditional women are crap. They don't trim their pubes and their vags smell. They don't give head or do anything fun. They're crap. They just nag you and expect you to make money for them.

Who the hell would want a traditional woman ?

What you want is a modern women with no self esteem who appreciate traditional values and wants to raise a family while working as a primary school teacher or some other stupid woman job, like a receptionist.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    you have no idea what you are talkin' about little man. independence (emotional independence) is key to happiness ya ya. traditionally, historically, in ancient history, in pagan history women AND men were *emotionally* independent and understood life better than they do now, they looked after the earth and each other as communities. then christianity came and polluted the human mind into fearing life itself and put women into slavery like sacrificial lambs to the slaughter. men stupidly thought by having this power over women would make them happy, but slowly but surely men have a lack of soul and humanity for the 'joys' of the mighty monopoly money dollar. what fools, and now women have joined the ranks foolishly. slaving away without really connecting to each other anymore. lot's of my generation and the previous generation had the sense, but the younger croud (ie you) are losing your souls, you have just regurgitated someone elses ideas. you have grabbed on to this fringe info of half truths. look further, you don't understand the logic until you understand what it means to be you. and you alone.
    Many of the points are valid in terms of what a woman finds attractive.

They still seek a lot of that shit.

However, the chance of getting them to do the dishes is small.

Its stupid because you cannot live on one income.

So the woman has to work so his gay little theory fails.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth1975 View Post
    As a man I find this long post offensive. There's many ideas in here that have the potential to come across as condescending to many women especially in north America.

I believe God created man & woman with equal capabilities. Women are just as capable of leadership roles & jobs as men are. They are capable of serving in military & being the head of the household.

As far as the statement of a woman wanting to look up to her husband? I have no interest in making sure that my wife looks up to me. If anything I want to be able to look up to her & trust her judgment more than my own.

Now should any woman be happy with the role of submitting to her husband that would be totally up to her and I certainly would not tell her that she's wrong if that's what she really wants.
    Hey Kenneth, it is okay to be gay. Haven't you heard ?

You can find a nice strong man to take care of you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    because 99.9% of romantic relationships are temporary.
    You see, that right there is part of the problem. I found a lot of this kind of thinking from people born here. People think relationships are temporary and family is some kind of a joke. They fall in love, they make children, then they fall in love with someone else, they make more children, then they fall in love with someone else again. And so on. And it's considered "normal".

People from traditional background don't have a mindset like that. For them "till death do us part" is the meaning around which they structure the rest of their lives. They are the kind of people I gravitate towards. This popular "temporary BS" just repulses me.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

^^aw mish you're adorable. i hope one day you do find that permanent woman. you're a sweetheart.

you get back what you give out. if one see's relationships as temporary than inevitably the mindset is there and longterm will be a challenge of a concept. it's just one of those things. if you radiate happiness then you attract happiness...same concept imo
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    You see, that right there is part of the problem. I found a lot of this kind of thinking from people born here. People think relationships are temporary and family is some kind of a joke. They fall in love, they make children, then they fall in love with someone else, they make more children, then they fall in love with someone else again. And so on. And it's considered "normal".

People from traditional background don't have a mindset like that. For them "till death do us part" is the meaning around which they structure the rest of their lives. They are the kind of people I gravitate towards. This popular "temporary BS" just repulses me.
    My point was that few relationships lead to marriage. Therefore just because a relationship doesn't lead to marriage doesn't mean it has no value.

''Romantic relationships'' ARE temporary. Even if they do lead to marriage, I would suggest the the romantic relationship matures into a partnership.

This whole thread is just typical sanctamonious rubbish from you, Mish. I can't be f-cked arguing. Just keep nursing your bitter little grievances against Australian women. You should f-ck off back to Russia.

Whining about the faults of others, as you are so fond of doing, does not make you a good person.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The australians do battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    The australians do battle.
    you make the popcorn, i'll melt the butter.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Popcorn, Hell...

I'm getting down behind the couch. I've been around fighting Australians before. Things get messy.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

My point was that few relationships lead to marriage. Therefore just because a relationship doesn't lead to marriage doesn't mean it has no value.

''Romantic relationships'' ARE temporary. Even if they do lead to marriage, I would suggest the the romantic relationship matures into a partnership.
    Well, actually those are my thoughts as well^^. The problem that I found is the traditional "casual attitude" of the people in the west towards relationships and family. Both are treated more as a commodity and less as a partnership. It almost seems like people in the west are less ready to invest themselves in a partnership or have problem solving skills / make sacrifices necessary to sustain a partnership than people from traditional culture. And scarcity of people of that calibre is what I don't like.

This whole thread is just typical sanctamonious rubbish from you, Mish. I can't be f-cked arguing. Just keep nursing your bitter little grievances against Australian women. You should f-ck off back to Russia.
    I'm not from Russia. And as an Australian citizen I belong here just as much as you do. Maybe you should f-ck off there instead?

Whining about the faults of others, as you are so fond of doing, does not make you a good person.
    I'm only a messenger showing that there are problems, pleading ignorance and denying problems don't exist is not a way to make problems disappear. The first step towards solving a problem is acknowledging that it exists.

And I've never said I'm a good person by the way.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Traditional women are crap. They don't trim their pubes and their vags smell. They don't give head or do anything fun. They're crap. They just nag you and expect you to make money for them.

Who the hell would want a traditional woman ?
    I am STILL laughing about this after reading all subsequent posts. George, that was ****ing hilarious. I Bored George.
    Spammer Spanker

Exactly, it's not an attitude, it's a fact. Romantic relationships are temporary, with very few exceptions. That's why I hate when people talk about ''failed'' relationships. It's akin to moaning about a ''failed'' pet, because it died, and forgetting about the years of enjoyment and pleasure you got out of it.
    To a large extent, I agree. I agree about the annoying moaning re: "failed" relationships except for the one that really hurt (because I actually cared about her...my fault)--generally, my only concern are the effects of the end of a relationship (e.g., psychotic stalker ex-gfs who annoy the crap out of me).

As I become more accepting of the idea of your thesis (namely, that lasting relationship don't exist [I would add, less likely to exist in today's world]), then I find that I accept the earlier comment of another about how when I had the "bad ass attitude" I was more successful.

The women I see today all claim to be interested in a LTR but then qualify it by saying that they are just "so busy with everything." I think I should just return to an earlier attitude and just say, "Well, if you just want a sexual relationship that fits into one another's schedule, then let's just do that."

I'm sick and tired of trying to be gallant with them. If they are lonely and yet "too busy" then what they are really saying is "I need to get laid and with a nice guy who might turn out to be something more...maybe."

Traditional women were nice. I liked them a lot. They don't exist in very large numbers anymore. Many of those who do still exist know that demand is larger than supply and they use their status in a manipulative manner. In which case, they aren't really traditional...just offering a specialty product that is in high demand.

The "problem" here is not that men don't demand traditional women, its that women don't demand traditional men. Many modern women demand very little of men--mis is right, simple creatures who have very simple and often superficial demands (height, hair, average build, smart enough, a trinket to show off to their gfs, docile and non-confrontational--particularly when it comes to questioning women and their role in society).

I saw a young guy the other day--average build, smart, scruffy beard--with his overweight gf with huge boobs (okay, we now know what he likes!). In the conversation with him, I mentioned that men used to hold car doors for women. His gf said in a huff, "Chivalry is dead." He replied, "Yeah, the women killed it." I thought it was very insightful.

A relative once said it all--"Just get laid. Don't get married."

Okay, I surrender (again).

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post

Theoretically, I totally agree. However, we live in a society which is intent on committing cultural suicide. I would, for that reason, NOT create any children unless I found a traditional woman (not very likely). Its too late for me to have children and enjoy them as they grew up (I'd be pretty old). I tried to find the traditional woman but she's nowhere to be found. I think marrying a woman with whom I will never have children is really about just sharing time until death--very depressing. So, with your permission, I would just like to get a hug, a kiss, and maybe get laid (not required). I need physical contact but I don't need too much mental contact with the opposite sex, particularly if the premise is really just about the physical.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast