+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Traditional Women

women seem wicked when you're unwanted.

(i stole that from the doors.)
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I don't think it's fair to categorize women the way you did Mish. :/
    It's not so much about being fair coco, it's just an unfortunate reality of how things are. We need to understand and accept these things, why people act in this way so we can find a way to break the cycle in the future.

What astounds me is how much people in this thread tend to personalize this issue and think that it applies directly to them. I already said that no woman in this forum is like the examples I described. Just the fact that people come to LF to try to help others shows that they aren't disrespectful and cold. We shouldn't feel threatened by people's experiences especially since we are in the business of trying to help them. We shouldn't label people as some kind of lepers and say that just because they "aren't getting banged" then there's automatically something wrong with them. (And those who are getting banged are automatically flawless) We shouldn't blame a person asking us for help, hinting that they are in the situation because they are "faulty", if we do then we should ask ourselves what kind of people we really are.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

The reason people are offended is not necessarily because they take it personal, but rather that there is not much real or objective about what you're saying, Mishanya. Rhetorical question: if it were objective (or truthful about reality), it would be widely accepted and understood, wouldn't it? You're (Not just Mishanya) sharing your subjective experiences with members here. It's your bias. Thus, you should expect people to disagree with you, and hence, keep an open-mind instead of deeming your opinions as figments of reality.

I do however agree with something which is indirectly pointed out, which hasn't quite been said yet. That is, the challenge is to find your other. It could be argued nonetheless, it is the both fortunate and unfortunate reality, depending on the circumstances, that we find ourselves facing.

It's a challenge. That's why so many people need advice. That's why love is a debatable topic. It's why many people are not satisfied with their love lives. It's the reason marriage fails, and relationships race towards a dead end. So don't go blaming men and women in general for the circumstances you find yourself in. People can be good or bad. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    So don't go blaming men and women in general for the circumstances you find yourself in. People can be good or bad. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I agree. Though in hindsight I didn't blame men and women for the circumstances I found myself in. I blamed the cultural factors that influenced people's behavior. And I didn't extend these problems to everyone, but only to those in my immediate vicinity and even then to no more than 50%. More than anything I wanted to share my excitement at the correlation I found between "traditional" and "supportive / respectful" in my personal experience and maybe some regret for not realizing this in the past.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

never forget, doppelgaenger

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    That Ugly is also in the eye of the beholder.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Thanks Doppel. You put my exact thoughts into words.

As I said before... on an earlier page in this thread... you were one to say in a post that we shouldn't be so quick to judge someone because we never know what they may have been through or what's causing their anger..... something along those lines. It's not fair at all. Some women have baggage because that's just the hand they are dealt. There are some women who create the mess they wobble in. You give women with no troubles in their life the "traditional" status. What type of shit is that.

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    That Ugly is also in the eye of the beholder.
    Of course, if you want to be pessimistic.... I realize why, exactly, you're posting the garbage you have.

I realize why, exactly, you're posting the garbage you have.
    Hmmmmmmm...

Gaaaarbage...

Well, if you say so, of course.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

And to universalize such wisdom with 'politically correct' balance, men seem like dicks when you're unwanted...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jim Morrison would have shaken his weenie at political correctness.

Really? Not really.

Can't tell you how many times I've had sex with a woman and I haven't gotten to thinking, "She irritates the crap out of me and she's little manipulative liar, but what the hell...at the moment, I'm getting laid. Wonder what she'll do tomorrow when I tell her that I think we ought to just be friends? Ah well, don't want to spoil it at the moment...."

Women are the most wicked when you are wanted...(the real question is not whether she wants me but rather do I want her).

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    You give women with no troubles in their life the "traditional" status.
    I think you misread what I wrote coco. I didn't give women with no troubles in their life "traditional" status. I compared women I met who came from a traditional culture to women I met from non traditional one.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Really? Not really.

Can't tell you how many times I've had sex with a woman and I haven't gotten to thinking, "She irritates the crap out of me and she's little manipulative liar, but what the hell...at the moment, I'm getting laid. Wonder what she'll do tomorrow when I tell her that I think we ought to just be friends? Ah well, don't want to spoil it at the moment...."

Women are the most wicked when you are wanted...(the real question is not whether she wants me but rather do I want her).
    women are wicked either way for you, cam. that's the way it seems to me, anyhow.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

women are wicked either way for you, cam. that's the way it seems to me, anyhow.
    Nah

In my "real life," I love women very much. I will tell you this much: I have more respect for my radical feminist friends than for most other women. At least they are not hypocrites.

When a woman is balanced in her intellect, sexuality, and femininity, she is truly radiant and demands respect. However, when a woman is befuddled in these things, and most often expresses this befuddlement in the public realm, it is truly an ugly thing...and often does become the basis of wickedness, as would be the case for all creatures, male or female, beast or human.

There are several women on this site that, while I may or may not agree with their expressed thoughts, do demand respect and I have often expressed respect or gratitude towards them.

My earlier post and its content reflects a time in my life where I was unaware of the befuddlement of my gfs of the era. When I realized that I was with individuals who despite physical beauty were actually quite unattractive due to their befuddlement, I ceased to date that type of person. Hence, a near decade of searching for someone who is balanced and internally beautiful.

Capiche?

Well I think it is very hard not to hate women when all that has happened in your life has been rejection. I try to like girls but they are always nasty to me if I try to be their boyfriend.

This one girl today caught me looking at her and instead of smiling she looked disgusted. Another did not even react. I find this very hurtful.

I will probably be alone forever.

In real life men can't even complain or be angry or sad about these things so this is the only place I can go to whinge.

FEminists should stop pretending to give men advice because what they do is mean !

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast