+ Follow This Topic
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: In Praise of Traditional Women

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    George, you need smacking. Do you live in LA? I will be happy to oblige.
    Well it is true, women love being whores and they love being sex objects.

When a man has no training or no brains he goes and does something useful like driving a truck or sells vacuum cleaners.

A woman will get a job where her looks and sexiness and inherent if she has sexiness. If not they default to brain dead light jobs that are reserves for women. Such as working a cash register.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    George, none of the women on this board have jobs like that (except maybe coco). Who are you talking about?

(And yeah, you still need smacking.)
    Last edited by vashti; 02-10-09 at 08:45 AM.

I suggest that

Instead of smacking him, you give him a good spanking...and wear your black leather getup, with the fishnet stockings and the 5-inch heels.

Give old George a whole new outlook on life, that would.
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

George, none of the women on this board have jobs like that (except maybe coco). Who are you talking about?

Look I know so many girls just like that and it is a good thing.

One girl I told you about earlier well she is just waiting for someone to knock here up. One day some guy will say to himself 'those are nice tits and ass bouncing around' I should have a crack. And she'll be all 'well, I do feel like my monthly dose of penis' then they will go out and become a couple and he'll knock her up.

She'lll have two boys and they'll become her 'world' then she'll get too old and saggy to be a whore so she'll get some boring woman job like many teaching primary school or highschool biology.

That is how it usually works out.

Maybe the 'other women' and the rich and powerful should just butt out of it and let women be whores as they are all naturally whores, and not make them feel bad about it ?
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 02-10-09 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post

Maybe the 'other women' and the rich and powerful should just butt out of it and let women be whores as they are all naturally whores, and not make them feel bad about it ?
    you're mom's a natural whore...
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

hey eco, here's a good article for you. the second page talks about morality.

[url]http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/200807/children-educate-themselves-ii-we-all-know-s-true-little-kids[/url]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    hey eco, here's a good article for you. the second page talks about morality.

[url]http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn/200807/children-educate-themselves-ii-we-all-know-s-true-little-kids[/url]
    yep it's nurture and nature, we agree
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

oh now you're changing around what you had asserted in the first place. you said that morals are innate. they are not. you even laughed at me for arguing what i did!

you can't handle being wrong can you?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    oh now you're changing around what you had asserted in the first place. you said that morals are innate. they are not. you even laughed at me for arguing what i did!

you can't handle being wrong can you?
    i never said morals were solely innate.

well you just said that it was "nature." and it is not "nature."

learning is nature.
    morals are nurture. it isn't just "not solely innate." it's not innate at all.

so you're still wrong.

how am i wrong for disagreeing with you saying that morals are completely learned. you just read articles which indicated it's part genetic AND learned and you enjoyed them aparently. one needs both a healthy brain as well as a healthy upbringing. you say one need only to be taught. the articles cast doubt and in-fact disagree with your statements...who's wrong?? lol
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 02-10-09 at 09:44 AM.

my article showed that kids have an innate desire to learn, and through play, they learn morals.

so um, you are STILL wrong.

well you said you enjoyed my articles which indicated both, c'est la vie.

your article did not indicate that morals are nature at all.

but i did enjoy them. and i am pleased that you're at least looking into it a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    how am i wrong for disagreeing with you saying that morals are completely learned. you just read articles which indicated it's part genetic AND learned and you enjoyed them aparently. one needs both a healthy brain as well as a healthy upbringing. you say one need only to be taught. the articles cast doubt and in-fact disagree with your statements...who's wrong?? lol
    You are wrong about just about everything. Maybe you should educate yourself before telling others what to do ?

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast