Life seems as if it always takes a turn for the worse, Ups and down continuously, Filled with good times and hurt, Just when you think things have gotten better, Fate throws you a curve ball, Bad decisions can haunt you forever, Easing my mind is one hell of a chore, Thoughts crash like waves in my head, How much more can I endure, Pride goes before self-destruction, Haughty spirits before a fall, Now I am open for instruction, Blind in one eye, I could not see my faults or negativity, Damages inflicted near irreparability, Off in the late night I wonder of your thoughts, Please see the good in me, Not about times occasions that we fought, You walking away would be devastating, Like me ascending into purgatory, Scary to even be contemplating, I feel like everything wrong can be made right, Promise to initiate the necessary changes, To avoid throwing away a chance not often in life, Hearing you say you are unsure of us, Hurts more than past infidelity, Comparable with neck surgery, More than six years away from society, I see everything clearer now, With age comes maturity, With maturity follows the unselfish answer to how, You are correct in everything you have been saying, You know how I feel as do I of you, All that is left until your answer is my consistent praying., My wholehearted effort, my love, you now have, Along with my heart, Coated with realization like a wound with salve, Play your 'Roderigo', I'll put on my quiet storm, Heal your emotional lacerations that you feel are torn, Whether you stay or go is the situation I care not to dwell, Keep me in heaven; don't send me to hell..."