+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am in love with a married woman

I am in love with a married woman

I am in love with a married woman and she is one of faculty in my college.I dont know what to do?One thing is for sure I dont want to hurt her in any way.She is so nice that nobody will even think of troubling her.She is really too good.She looks like an angel and her simplicity has touched me like anything.If anyone will ask from me that what would you like to become in your life then I will say that I will love to be like her.I am in shortage of words to describe her.Unfortunately I have never talked to her.But I dont forget to see her everyday.I just cant stop myself to look at her.And I think she also knows that I look at her everyday.But I dont know what does she think of me.May be as a great idiot or as a crazy guy.But I have no wrong intention with my look at her.I respect her a lot.I just wanted to tell her that she is very nice.But I fear because she may take it otherwise.I really dont know how to start with.She doesnt know my name also.After observing her I wonder that people like her exist on this earth.She is too good.Perhaps GOD forgot to put any deficiency in her.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Crushes on one's professor are very common. The are in a position of power which hold inherent attraction to others. She won't return your admiration. If you say anything to her, she will be flattered and probably slightly embarrassed. But you will be shot down if you attempt anything more.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are no in love sweet child. What you feel is everything but true love. Which is all good so long as you don't confuse lust for love.

You THINK she's perfect- she's not, I promise.

*get laid* that always helps.

There's nothing wrong with having a mad crush on her, just don't cross a line and disrespect her marriage by telling her about your love. She'll be offended, and rightly so.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    There's nothing wrong with having a mad crush on her, just don't cross a line and disrespect her marriage by telling her about your love. She'll be offended, and rightly so.
    I agree