+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you know a guy wants to kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by Harte View Post
    i'm thinking bright reb lipstick, face him directly, pucker your lips, close your eyes, count to 20 if it hasn't happened by then start cursing me out.

LOL. Actually I might just do that. Seriously. And he gives me "the look" also sometimes. And sometimes he looks straight into my eyes and then looks away all embarrassed. Still. I like it when the guy makes the first move. He should be a man lol
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Great advice from the movie "Hitch" ... a guy should lean in 90% of the way and let the girl come the other 10%. In your case, reverse it ... you lean in 90% and he'll come the other 10% for sure.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    LOL. Actually I might just do that. Seriously. And he gives me "the look" also sometimes. And sometimes he looks straight into my eyes and then looks away all embarrassed. Still. I like it when the guy makes the first move. He should be a man lol
    to be a man? what if his definition of being a man is being respectful. or what if he kisses you and then you don't like it? it's a curse to be this shy. because he feels afraid that if he kisses you and you feel nothing then you'll leave break up with him on the spot. maybe a little over the top but trust me that is probably what is going through his mind. He wants to kiss you probably more than you want him to kiss you. but his shyness is telling him "i'd rather stay like this than run the risk of being rejected by this wonderful girl. even if it goes against what i want."

one thing you can do is speak is sultry tones. quick breaths in and low deep speech as you breath out.
    and you may just have to make the first move. try to be creative. and try to be somewhere private like really private he may not want to have others see him kissing you. shy ness can be a killer for budding relationships. just try to encourage him
    Last edited by Feonixbrimstone; 13-09-09 at 02:16 AM.
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

yeah u gotta be in a place where no1 will see THE KISS, and be a man doesnt mean to do the first movies, hes being respectful and always remember that he is SHY.

I totaly agree with Feonixbrimstone.

the Hitch advice can help ya a lot, if u have showed him all the signs and nothing happened yet then u should try something different, just don't be TOO aggressive on ur moves.

Maybe hes shyness is because hes not so sure about what do u want from him, how long do u know him ??? Where did u met ??? is he a man a guy or a boy ??? Those information are important to "try" to know what is on his mind.

Wellll our story is a bit complicated. We're just friends. Which is fine with me, but there seems to be a lot more to it than just friendship.

Everytime me and him are alone things get awfully awkward. He's aware of it too, he's even told me that he doesn't know how to act with me sometimes.

So yeah, there's a lot of feelings with us, we had a weird talk recently where he told me he doesn't like feelings!
    Which I think is a strange thing to say.
    Anyway, we've had sooo many opportunities to kiss.

But I'm not sure what his intentions are, and maybe he isnt sure what my intentions are either.
    It took him forever to start hugging me goodbye and stuff like that. He was soo shy in the beginning!
    Last edited by ellie; 14-09-09 at 05:38 AM.

Arthur Rubinstein

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    Wellll our story is a bit complicated. We're just friends. Which is fine with me, but there seems to be a lot more to it than just friendship.

Everytime me and him are alone things get awfully awkward. He's aware of it too, he's even told me that he doesn't know how to act with me sometimes.

So yeah, there's a lot of feelings with us, we had a weird talk recently where he told me he doesn't like feelings!
    Which I think is a strange thing to say.
    Anyway, we've had sooo many opportunities to kiss.

But I'm not sure what his intentions are, and maybe he isnt sure what my intentions are either.
    It took him forever to start hugging me goodbye and stuff like that. He was soo shy in the beginning!
    If this is how things are there is always the "BANZAI" approach. when you two are completely alone ask him to close eyes and not to peek at all and make sure to be slow with it. but not like agonizingly slow but slow enough for him to feel comfortable with it or pull away if indeed that is what he wants to do. Place your hands on his. and go for it. If he is tense try to loosen him up. place a hand softly on his chest as you go to kiss him to show him that it is what you want.

if this doesnt work and you have completely run out of options wait till you two are alone and comfortable. Like ideally watching a movie and he is pretty into it so he is relaxed just dive in and kiss him. But I don't wholeheartedly recommend this because i think first kisses should be something to remember fondly. only do this when you feel like nothing else will work. but who knows this may be just the thing to make him excited. i don't konw

Maybe all he needs is to put his toe in the water so to speak before he will jump in. and if you two don't kiss soon WE'LL go insane. lol.
    Last edited by Feonixbrimstone; 15-09-09 at 01:48 AM.
    Love is never fair. Someone will get hurt whether you know it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Harte View Post
    i'm thinking bright reb lipstick, face him directly, pucker your lips, close your eyes, count to 20 if it hasn't happened by then start cursing me out.
    LMAO, nice.

Raze
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

put on flavored lip gloss and ask him to be your taste tester.. you know, just for scientific reasons... help a girl out

What always works for me is while im having convo with the other person, i make eye contact then take a quick glance at their lips(no more then one or two seconds or else it will look creepy)...that works 99% of the time

...in other instances, the other 1%, just fool around and blow them a kiss...that always works for me!

other things u can try are...when your standing or walking with that person, move close to them, hold there hand, take control and give them a kiss on the cheek to test the waters and see how they respond

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    If he's pitching a tent in his pants. That probably means he wants to do more than kiss, but I'm pretty sure he'll take it if that's all his getting.
    Lmao......

Maybe he's just an outdoors enthusiast.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post
    give them a kiss on the cheek to test the waters and see how they respond
    That's a good idea, I might do that first. If he doesn't respond well to that, I can still get away with it, eh? You can kiss friends on the cheek, can't you?

Arthur Rubinstein

Just go for it. Girls can get away with things like this more than guys can.

it's all in the eyes babe!

Quote Originally Posted by loudrims_inc View Post
    give them a kiss on the cheek to test the waters and see how they respond
    I wanted to kiss a guy i worked with when we were hanging out but I didnt know if it was ok so I kissed him on the cheek first ^_^ we've been dating 2 years now and he still remembers it as "adorable and gave me the 'okay' to kiss you on the lips"

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Just go for it. Girls can get away with things like this more than guys can.
    .....They can?

Arthur Rubinstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast