+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you know a guy wants to kiss?

How do you know a guy wants to kiss?

Okay, so how do you know if a guy wants to kiss you but is too shy?
    The convention says that they guy should make the first move.

What if he doesn't? I dont want to smooch him if he's not up for it

I am pretty crap at making the first move myself, if you want to kiss him you could just ask (in a light hearted way) after giving him a few subtle signs and seeing his reaction.

"So when are you going to kiss me then?"

This worked for me in the past when I was too shy to make the first move sounds blunt but if his is shy and doesn't seem like he is going to make a move then you may have to give him a bit of nudge.

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy81 View Post
    after giving him a few subtle signs and seeing his reaction.
    What's a good way to hint? Sorry but I'm used to aggressive boys lol. I just started dating shy guys recently.

Well I can only tell you from what I would notice, you could try moving closer to him when sitting down. Make sure you are turned slightly so you are facing him as well as it makes you more open and approcahable to him. If he moves closer to you then it would indicate that he is interested, if he moves away then you know that a kiss would be out of the question.

Also try and draw focus to your face, look at his eyes and see where he is looking. When I am with a girl who is sitting close to me that I want to kiss I notice her eyes and lips, you should be able to notice rouhgly where he is looking.

I would say if you are sitting really close to him so you are touching, have got him looking at you and he hasn’t flinched and moved away and is not looking around the room then there is a pretty good chance that is would be reciptive to a kiss from you.

Now at this point it is up to you wether to see if he makes the move on his own or you give a gentle nudge by moving in a little closer and asking if he is going to kiss you.

This of course is from my perspective, being a very shy guy myself. I am not very good at initiating a first kiss or going up and chatting somebody up, however I am not put off by sombody giving me a little push as it often comes as a reliefe as I find it very hard to act on what I want to do being shy.

Good luck, I hope it goes well.

Lee

whenever a girl has wanted a kiss from me she would either give me a look i really can't describe except that she looked like she wanted something. a few times i ignored the look for whatever reason and they would gently kiss me on the upper neck or chin (probably because it was near my mouth).

Ahh I'm trying to give "looks" all the time but he's not picking up lol. Guess he just doesn't want to kiss me lol. Thanx 4 the advice thou =)

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    Ahh I'm trying to give "looks" all the time but he's not picking up lol. Guess he just doesn't want to kiss me lol. Thanx 4 the advice thou =)
    How does he act around you? He may just not be picking up on the looks, I have been there and missed them before.

Lee

well, why don't you try to spice him a little bit..like maybe bite your lips while looking at him in the eyes...that might give him a feeling that you want a kiss...lol
    Spanked by Frasbee.
    Spanked again by Gigabitch. What, Kara? You don't learn?

Hrrm maybe I'm not sending out clear signals either. Hrm. Well for instance, he always sits reeeeally close to me, closer than he has to. This one time we were sitting on a park bench with some friends, they left to go somewhere and he didn't move, there was loooots of space next to him, and I was kinda squeezed up into a corner.

Things like that.

I can get really close to him and he won't flinch. Makes me puzzled. Usually when someone brushes up against you/intrudes your personal space bubble you move, just by instinct.

But he doesnt.

Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by KaraScott View Post
    well, why don't you try to spice him a little bit..like maybe bite your lips while looking at him in the eyes...that might give him a feeling that you want a kiss...lol
    I agree, you may have to be more obvious with him and give him a push in the right direction. If he is very shy until you actually spell it out for him there is a chance he will not do anything.

Lee

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he's pitching a tent in his pants. That probably means he wants to do more than kiss, but I'm pretty sure he'll take it if that's all his getting.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Haha! Well not that I could see. I think my signals are too subtle. I already bit my lip, stare at his lips all the time lol. I think Im just gonna have to grab him lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    If he's pitching a tent in his pants. That probably means he wants to do more than kiss, but I'm pretty sure he'll take it if that's all his getting.
    QFE

you stole the lines right out of my mind.

He is shy, he will never make the first move ( or you will wait a long time for it), go for the kiss, make the first move...

i'm thinking bright reb lipstick, face him directly, pucker your lips, close your eyes, count to 20 if it hasn't happened by then start cursing me out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast