+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you marry this guy? Possible cheater..?

What should I do? Should I get serious with this possible cheater?

My man and I have been together for a bit over a year. WE don't spend every night together-he is busy and sometimes I am too. We went on vacation together last month.
    A couple of weeks ago, I got an email from a girl describing a story about them two in detail. She told me they were exclusive for almost 2 years and they broke up 2 months ago. She said the reason she is writing is to inform me that he has been cheating on her, me, and a third girl in Florida who he visits every couple of months as well. The Florida girl found her through her Myspace and let her know about everything!!
    She sent me proof like pics of them together lovey dovey, all his texts to her that she uploaded-some explicitly sexual. Also she sent me an online profile that belongs to him on a dating site PLUS an email from the dating site confirming he has the profile active still!!
    She also told me she dumped him bc she caught him with a chick in his house. From what she says he was telling all the girls he wanted a future and he says the same to me.

Should I get serious and even think about marriage with this guy?

I mean I got all this info-pics, texts with times and dates from him till recently, even the myspace convo where th FLorida girl found her asking her about him and if "she knew him."

This girl described such detail of his house, he was with her on his bday and then with me as well. So many things make sense-gifts in his house from her like picture frames, ties, tie clips, vases, clothes etc. AND from the girl in Florida.

Is this guy a player? What should I do? Part of me wants to say "He is with me and MAYBE PREFERS ME OVER OTHERS AND LOVES ME..." but then again why was he with the others too?? He might do it if we get married to right?

Crystal
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 10-09-09 at 01:30 AM.

Should you get serious with this guy? Are you kidding?

P.S. Please don't double post
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

If you have been together for a year, and the other chick dumped him 2 months ago, wouldn't you call that playin'?

I would not consider marriage if I were you, niether would I be asking myself whether I should stay with him. But it's your heart, if you marry him knowing all this, don't be too shocked if down the line it's YOU catching him in bed with someone other chick.

No because boys marry girls not other boys, that would be homosexuality and homosexuality is evil.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't believe you're even asking this question.

He cheated.

That should be answer enough.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You shouldn't even be speaking to him any more. Women like you are why men get away with this shit. Thanks a lot, fool.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you should get serious with him, marry him, and make babies with him.

But when you see him with your own eyes pounding another girl in your bed don't run to your computer to cry your eyes out to us. Because all we'll say is:

"told you so"

Ok kid, seriously... are you KIDDING- DUH, he's playing you like poker players play poker.

Yea! Sure! Why not? Go for it!
    Get serious with a possible cheater!

^^ Sarcasm is anger's ugly cousin. Don't hate the poor girl, geez.

Now, related to your post, you need to talk to him about it. Tell him how you feel about it.

Then, if that doesn't work, warn him that you will dump him if this happens again. THEN, if it happens again, leave him.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

show him all the proof and tell him what do you fell about him, let him speak...

DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU

if u forgive him for all this crap, then u will be assuming u are agreed with that....thats BAD !!!

Men like him should not be respected and should not be forgived, thats why men still do things like that, cos there is always a melty hearted woman to forgive.

Be strong and kick him off ur life, there are lot of man in the world and believe me alot of them are what u need.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Troll. LOL.

Can we have a forum section to move these threads to? Call it: The Answer to This Question is "Duh."? Like Fras' Doomed Internet Relationships?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

plz dont make fun of the girl =\

help her even if it looks so obviously.... when ur in love u cant think u cant see all u do is love

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm pretty sure this poster is a troll, Engineer. You start to recognize the style after a while. Let's see if she comes back.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Yes, you should get serious with him, marry him, and make babies with him.
    omg are you my twin?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Troll. LOL.

Can we have a forum section to move these threads to? Call it: The Answer to This Question is "Duh."? Like Fras' Doomed Internet Relationships?
    sucked in...again...*sigh*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast