+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are college campuses ticking timb bombs for high school relationships?

Are college campuses ticking timb bombs for high school relationships?

Im in college and every girl I run into tends to have a back home boyfriend. One of my friends got wise and broke up with her boyfriend back home after like the third week saying she wanted to meet new people on campus and that they were drifting apart, but as soon as she went home for a weekend they were back together.

Also two girls I have encountered showed very strong interest levels in me. One of them I stayed the night with twice but then I guess she realized she was in a relationship and told me to stop contacting her, yet she still has my number and whenever I text her she responds. I havent said anything beyond the usual whats up or asking if i can borrow something though just in case you were wondering. Another girl who I stayed the night with also had a boyfriend. This time I didn't know until I actually got into the room and she told me. They both claim to love their current bf's but yet they both are confusing the heck out of me.

This leads to the question is it natural for girls to get distanced from their boyfriends when they are in college?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girls do that shit all the time. Not just in college. They like to try and walk the line. It can really do your head in.

They may or may not break up with their boyfriends. Some do. Others just like to keep walking that line. Either way forget them until they're single. You'll just waste your time acting like a boyfriend, or like a date, but you'll get nowhere. It's a mug's game.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksparrow360 View Post
    One of them I stayed the night with twice but then I guess she realized she was in a relationship and told me to stop contacting her, yet she still has my number and whenever I text her she responds. I havent said anything beyond the usual whats up or asking if i can borrow something though just in case you were wondering. Another girl who I stayed the night with also had a boyfriend. This time I didn't know until I actually got into the room and she told me. They both claim to love their current bf's but yet they both are confusing the heck out of me.
    What happened when they stayed the night? Did they just stay over or did you get intimate?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Girls, like... why not say straight on that you have a boyfriend? Because you know he is into you and you can let it slide... Well, that also is CHEATING, ignoring that you have a boyfriend, then why the heck have a boyfriend at all?
    I have asked some girls directly if they have boyfriends, they didn't say anything. We even got intimate, no sex though, and after they told me they have boyfriends and we really shouldn't do this.

So, girls have proven me any way that they are, in fact, sluts.
    Don't expect anything.

Yes things did get intimate with both of them but no sex. And the second girl I mentioned said she was going through problems with her boyfriend though she still has one. Females are so confusing.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Man, getting laid in college is so easy.

Oh, and college girls with bfs back home from hs never go the distance with them. It usually takes them about a year of screwing around before they finally realize they should just dump him. They're just looking for a good time anyways. College isn't the time or the place to be looking for something serious.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi