+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm fall in love .. please help me

I'm fall in love .. please help me

Hi guys,

Well I'm fall in love since last few days and i can't do any work or sleep regular.

Here is the story:

She is studding in 11th std currently and her age around 16-17 and I'm 22 years and doing study and earning money at my home.

Well this is my first love and i never fall in love before so it's not easy to propose but i was went her home yesterday and i just said to her that i want to say something to you and he replied me : what ?? and i replied to her that i will tell you later...it's my bad.

Sometimes i think that she is so small and i am more bigger then her ...I'm really confused my friends..

Should i propose to her... ?

Please help me guys because i can't do anything now.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Divyesh View Post
    Hi guys,

Well I'm fall in love since last few days and i can't do any work or sleep regular.

Here is the story:

She is studding in 11th std currently and her age around 16-17 and I'm 22 years and doing study and earning money at my home.

Well this is my first love and i never fall in love before so it's not easy to propose but i was went her home yesterday and i just said to her that i want to say something to you and he replied me : what ?? and i replied to her that i will tell you later...it's my bad.

Sometimes i think that she is so small and i am more bigger then her ...I'm really confused my friends..

Should i propose to her... ?

Please help me guys because i can't do anything now.

Thanks!
    your confusing us. can you be a little clearer? and is english your second language? if so can you take a little more time to flesh out what you are trying to say. because there is very little detail here.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Should you propose? Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    your confusing us. can you be a little clearer? and is english your second language? if so can you take a little more time to flesh out what you are trying to say. because there is very little detail here.
    Well i want to say can i propose to her ? because she is just 16 years old and i am 22-23 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Feonixbrimstone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Should you propose? Absolutely not.
    Hummmmmmm Can you give me the reason ?

if you tell us how long you have dated her, if you tell us if her/her parents would go for you proposing, then someone might be able to give you an answer.

need more background if you will

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Divyesh View Post
    Can you give me the reason ?
    -becasue she is 16
    -because you are 22
    neither of you are even close to old enough to know what you really want from life nor whom to share it with.

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    -becasue she is 16
    -because you are 22
    neither of you are even close to old enough to know what you really want from life nor whom to share it with.
    Why would you say this?

I think it's possible to have a general idea of what you want. Most people never figure out what they want. They take the path of least resistance and follow their talents and interests wherever they take them.

I agree with your second point. Experience fosters an understanding of relationships and what you want from them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace Stevens View Post
    Why would you say this?

I think it's possible to have a general idea of what you want. Most people never figure out what they want.
    Maybe you're right, most people never REALLY know. But most of us to a deep degree do know... the basics at least. And I stand firm at 16 no, you're not even CLOSE to old enough to have anything more than a vague idea about the future, and even then- it's "hopes and dreams" hardly reality. Hell she doesn't even work full time, and likely has no idea how to pay bills other than her cellphone- if that.

Basically life experience at 16 is minimal.

An Insular Yuppie Neighborhood in a Big American City
    16, yes. 22, maybe.

I'm concerned that he's dating someone with that age gap. It doesn't seem healthy, but it could be different overseas.