+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She's gone, and I don't know where to turn. Please help?

She's gone, and I don't know where to turn. Please help?

This morning my girlfriend of 2 and a half years died due a tumor in her brain. She was the girl that I wanted to spend he rest of my life with. I spent almost every moment of my life with her. I love her so much enough to do anything for her.

She was the girl I hung out with and the one I laughed with and the one I lost my virginity to. I don't even know how to function with out her. With my seinor coming up I don't know what to do. We were going to go to the same college hen move in together and get married, have kids.

And it's gone now. Please tell me what to do with myself I don't know where to turn anymore

I can't tell you that I know how you're feeling, because I don't. It's going to hurt, and it's going to hurt for a while. I'm not going to lie and tell you any differently. But, you will get over this and you will move on. You have to. It just takes time.

Do you have friends and family to support you through this?
    I don't chase, I replace.

any loss has got to be hard, but just have faith in your self, and take the time to mourn it's natural... take some time to heal, but don't keep thinking of her loss... think of all the good and happy moments you shared together. It will get easier, she will never be forgotten.
    As you move on, she will always be a part of your life, but just think she would want for you to move on, and get past this, and follow all the dreams you discussed, don't let her down, keep the faith!!

-God Bless-

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.griefshare.org/healing/[/url]

Take care, Mike.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh